• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA debt : Ron Paul

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Paul could have been President. This guy is good. Anyway, I upped you for digging up Ron Paul, who is my fav.:biggrin:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine too ! God bless America !

If stupid people are around to vote for Obama and McCain !

Stupid Americans do not deserve Ron Paul !

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
paul is a faulure in life. Nobody trust him , when he talks , people laugh behind his back , and he just a small time hillly billy politician.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like you with your issue on NS. lol

Right

paul is a faulure in life. Nobody trust him , when he talks , people laugh behind his back , and he just a small time hillly billy politician.

People laugh because they thought they are too high in their places and afraid to be in the minority stand !
People are afraid to stand alone to the truth.

Ron Paul is the only one with the guts to be alone to speak the crushing truth !

Anyway Singapore is like
USA. The reason why people are complaining about Singapore's government is that it's people so richly deserve it ; It's majority stupidity of it's Singapore people. It means there are more foolish people around here than there are sane sensible people.

The reason why Obama and McCain is still standing is because people in high says you can; because you can be bribed !

Poor America still looking to the wrong people.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

-Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
US (German-born) physicist