• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Army Ghost Stories

viper85

well,it's nice to see that the forum have shifted, but don`t seem to find any threads about ghost stories,especially those in the army.Guess i've share some personal experience.

Luckily or unluckily,my experiences happens only in Tekong:biggrin:

1St encounter,well more like an experience that my whole bunk experienced and lasted almost everynight. When nightfall approaches, we'll always hear this knocking sound on the wall, we thought it was the bunk next to us knocking their wooden handle of the mosquito nets against the wall...but we were wrong!!some of us went out of the bunk and observed the other bunk if they were making the noise, they weren't and yet the knocking sound continued in my section's bunk....well not a scary encounter but still something out of the blue..

2nd encounter, again something that i experience once a while in tekong, just minutes after lights off( time to sleep), i sometimes would hear muffled voices around my bed area(i sleep next to the window,dont know if got corelation), but there was this one time that i hear and remember to this day a female humming a tune beside my ear!!

3rd encounter, nothing much except that one of the nights i felt some1 or thing tapping on my bed next to my left foot(i still remember),asked my bunk who did it the next day, no one owned up

last one...again happened after lights off.was trying my best to sleep but couldn`t when i felt something was pressing onto me, or that i was contracting...got out of bed, on the lights, of course my section mates screwd me for that, took an amulet from my locker, offed the lights and went back to my bed....felt alright after that. Next day, my bunk mates asked what happened, told them, and life went on....it was only untill POP when my buddy told me that he saw 2 women in the traditional malay dress looking at me beside my bed....well, at least he told me after i left BMT...

hope u guys enjoyed reading and share some of ur personal experiences, or at least heard of some(recent ones...not the charlie coy story again) that is rumored to be true...

Anyways, after bmt, i never experienced any strange encounters while in the army....thankfully, i only felt and heard "IT" and not seen it...got other stories from friends...but another time...:smile:

viper85

Oei! Now what month still want to discuss this subject. Better wait until next month to continue. :wink:

wah...no need so superstituous...talk or no talk, this month or not, believe or not, they're everywhere...but ok...perhaps i'll continue next month :smile:

thisrocksmysock

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahah this one not qualify as ghost story la but i'll tell it anyway..

One night, weekend after field camp in bmt, suay suay rifle tio stun by instructor kanna confinement for sat till sunday morning.. so ok confine confine nothing much just sleep in bunk, go mess and play computer, play pingpong wid the other confinement buddies .. anyway long story short.. night time.. 2+am wake up go toilet.. i walk to toilet slowly.. a bit creepy since like whole company only 10+ ppl wah exciting setting for ghost story..

walk walk from platoon 1 to toilet right at the end.. reach toilet, cb toilet light on!! that time i bmt got sensor for the light so not so surprising that the light was on.. then i heard got someone showering!! wah wtf so late still ppl shower.. the fella showering at the cubical behind the wall so i dunno who la..

so ok pee finish go wash hand.. the fella bathe finish, I caught a glimpse of the person bathing !! NNBCCB long hair one.. wah lau my balls shrink.. seriously getting ready to run already.. run out of the toilet the fella shout at me !!!!!!!

!!!!!

hahah in the end it's a singh from another platoon bathing hahahah WAH .. seriously thank you.. anti climax sial..

hahaha