• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know what Singapore Crime rate so low?

RPM2007

Overheard some group talking on the next table while i lim teh on mine:

Usually crimes are classified under a less severe degree:

Like if A go into house to steal things but neighbour shout then A run out without any items and gets caught: He will be charged under illegal entry.

Same charge as B who climb over fence of another house to get back his football he accidentally kick over.

Anyone else heard anything like that?

I feel safer and safer already

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh...lemme guess...

maybe bcos 145th hardly report any crime?

No crime report doesn't mean low crime...

taken from the the slogan "low crime doesn't mean no crime"

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kayu police cannot even run after a limp how to expect them to catch other able bodied crooks..that why crime rate low..

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
commercial crime increases and that is where big amount of cash is involved.
this type of crime is more worst,most of the time also cannot catch them.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overheard some group talking on the next table while i lim teh on mine:

Usually crimes are classified under a less severe degree:

Like if A go into house to steal things but neighbour shout then A run out without any items and gets caught: He will be charged under illegal entry.

Same charge as B who climb over fence of another house to get back his football he accidentally kick over.

Anyone else heard anything like that?

I feel safer and safer already

They are trying to keep crime statistic low !

No point reporting them and putting them in police database and Changi Chalet !

Many crimes in Singapore is let off if it's not too noticable !

It is noticable with the deferment of building Changi prison extention!

Last edited:

ReCaRo79

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govenrments in singapore always make sure the crime rates are low in singapore in order to maintain a good image to the foreigners or visitors from other countries.

They also did it for our country welfare and for the sake of security so that singaporeans can go out safe.

Actually low or high is another issue. But the point is singapore crime rates are considered quite low compared to many countries.

My point of view..

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun need to look at figures lah. You can feel it after some time. The JB police claimed that the crime rate is very low there. Do U believe them? :rolleyes:

newcomerjkt

Alfrescian
Loyal
..Usually crimes are classified under a less severe degree:

maybe it is throught their classification alot of serious case has been downgraded. In that case it is a form of classification game.

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
we got stict laws to protect the people eg kidnapping.

country is small and hard to hide with exception to mas selamat :biggrin: