• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY worry your kid become retard when marry stupid sinky women

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee says world economy will be restored in 3 to 5 years
By Imelda Saad, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 24 October 2008 2310 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew

Related Videos

SINGAPORE : Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has said that barring a malfunction in the banking system, the world economy will be restored in three to five years.

He also provided an upbeat assessment of Asia, thanks to the growth of twin giants, China and India.

Speaking to some 700 delegates at the Human Capital Summit in Singapore, Mr Lee said no one can predict how long or deep the current market turmoil will be. But he is confident that Asia will do better than the rest of the world.

Mr Lee said East Asia should be able to achieve an annual growth of about 3 to 5 per cent - quite a good figure, considering the current climate.

He said: "When things are down, you have increased unemployment; use that time to build up skills and knowledge."

Mr Lee said Singapore is doing just that in its Continuing Education and Training Scheme. And assuming that China and India were to grow, Mr Lee said that Singapore has to accept that the two giants will do things better.

The key for Singapore is to maximise on its assets and that, he said, is what is called the "Singapore System".

Mr Lee said that both China and India may have the individual catch-ups but the countries cannot change their systems that easily. He said it will take 20, maybe 40 years for China and India to transform their systems into the "Singapore System".

Mr Lee said the two countries do not have a system of meritocracy and protection of patents. "Why would anybody with a pharmaceutical discovery risk their products... (in) China and India? If he comes to Singapore, he knows that his intellectual property will be protected," he added.

On a lighter note, the Minister Mentor touched on what he calls assortative mating, that is, finding a spouse at your level - something he strongly believes in.

He said: "I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them, especially the graduates, that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university.

- CNA/ms

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them, especially the graduates, that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university.

Quite some rubbish. A lot of graduates, particularly the Unversity of Malaya and University of Singapore had parents with little or no education.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said: "I have explained this. I think I lost votes after I explained the awful truth. Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them, especially the graduates, that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university.
hmm wonder how the albino came about...if that is his argument of super genes producing a super breed...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

- CNA/ms
fucking idiot who predicted the golden period this year.

EQ of an imbecile. Since he holds the power, why not enact a law to gas non grads, low IQ people, unemployed etc. Hitler should be smiling right about now.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah-lau either virtual memory running low prompting on forehead, or he need to be sent to re-train his old dog brain to study social science.

male (human) + female (human) = child (human)
graduate (human) + graduate (human) = child (human)
PHD (human) + PHD (human) = child (human)
illiterate (human) + illiterate (human) = child (human)

PHD (human) + illiterate (human) = child (human)
MP/PM (human) + CEO (human) = child (human)

educational achievement cannot justify quality of reproductive organs & genes. but healthy sperm + healthy egg have potential to produce healthy & brighter kid.

at the end, even if its a PHD + PHD producing a bright child. if the child is being home schooled & disciplined by foreign import domestic helper, the 'special' breed will grow up with whatever values absorbed durnig childhood.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Imelda Saad, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 24 October 2008 2310 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew

Related Videos

SINGAPORE : Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew has said that barring a malfunction in the banking system, the world economy will be restored in three to five years.

He also provided an upbeat assessment of Asia, thanks to the growth of twin giants, China and India.

Speaking to some 700 delegates at the Human Capital Summit in Singapore, Mr Lee said no one can predict how long or deep the current market turmoil will be. But he is confident that Asia will do better than the rest of the world.

Mr Lee said East Asia should be able to achieve an annual growth of about 3 to 5 per cent - quite a good figure, considering the current climate.

He said: "When things are down, you have increased unemployment; use that time to build up skills and knowledge."

Mr Lee said Singapore is doing just that in its Continuing Education and Training Scheme. And assuming that China and India were to grow, Mr Lee said that Singapore has to accept that the two giants will do things better.

The key for Singapore is to maximise on its assets and that, he said, is what is called the "Singapore System".

Mr Lee said that both China and India may have the individual catch-ups but the countries cannot change their systems that easily. He said it will take 20, maybe 40 years for China and India to transform their systems into the "Singapore System".

Mr Lee said the two countries do not have a system of meritocracy and protection of patents. "Why would anybody with a pharmaceutical discovery risk their products... (in) China and India? If he comes to Singapore, he knows that his intellectual property will be protected," he added.

On a lighter note, the Minister Mentor touched on what he calls assortative mating, that is, finding a spouse at your level - something he strongly believes in.

- CNA/ms
LKY is losing his marble.:eek::eek::eek:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

WOW! Praise our MM Lee! What insight he has!

I had thought the world economy would recover by xmas!

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah-lau either virtual memory running low prompting on forehead, or he need to be sent to re-train his old dog brain to study social science.

male (human) + female (human) = child (human)
graduate (human) + graduate (human) = child (human)
PHD (human) + PHD (human) = child (human)
illiterate (human) + illiterate (human) = child (human)

PHD (human) + illiterate (human) = child (human)
MP/PM (human) + CEO (human) = child (human)

educational achievement cannot justify quality of reproductive organs & genes. but healthy sperm + healthy egg have potential to produce healthy & brighter kid.

at the end, even if its a PHD + PHD producing a bright child. if the child is being home schooled & disciplined by foreign import domestic helper, the 'special' breed will grow up with whatever values absorbed durnig childhood.

All concoctions irrelevant. Subtle message is :

Cambridge graduate + Cambridge graduate = Prime Minister Jnr

Prime Minister Jnr + Tamasick CEO = Prime Minister Very Jnr

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All concoctions irrelevant. Subtle message is :

Cambridge graduate + Cambridge graduate = Prime Minister Jnr

Prime Minister Jnr + Tamasick CEO = Prime Minister Very Jnr

prior 2 dese ...

non-grad + non-grad = cambridge grad ... :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the albino grandson is to remind LKY in his world, thre is no perfection, but the old man had too much of an ego to even bother.

What's wrong with an albino? Still human being capable of human intelligence and deserving human dignity.