• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass resignation at Today newspaper

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard that seven or eight people resigned from Today newspaper at the same time on July 31. This happened after they have collected their bonuses which was paid out on the 25th of July.

One of them is named Audrey and she is going to competitor SPH. The rest my friend didn't know because they were not babes or because they are guys. He only knows the babes.

My friend says if job hungry during this recession can try applying for Today newspaper. They are quite desperate now as more and more people quitting and therefore maybe got better chance.

But only for stepping stone. People who stay at Today newspaper are those that cannot make it and have to take abuse everyday.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought Today is facing a crisis? Things are not looking good for them no? My Paper got the better of them....why stay on a sinking ship?

makapa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard that seven or eight people resigned from Today newspaper at the same time on July 31. This happened after they have collected their bonuses which was paid out on the 25th of July.

One of them is named Audrey and she is going to competitor SPH. The rest my friend didn't know because they were not babes or because they are guys. He only knows the babes.

My friend says if job hungry during this recession can try applying for Today newspaper. They are quite desperate now as more and more people quitting and therefore maybe got better chance.

But only for stepping stone. People who stay at Today newspaper are those that cannot make it and have to take abuse everyday.

There is no career worth shouting about with the 156th! You better off washing plates at a coffee shop

friskygambit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is more objective in its reporting than SPH

SPH = the true 156th

SPH journalists (the majority anyway) are an embarrassment to their profession.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

You got kangtao or not. Maybe I should try and apply for a job. But otehr than journalist do you know what vacancy they have,