• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Asshole Hijacked My Old Nick

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Sam...can I get my old nick back..I have it since 2002 in your delphi forum (Samuraisama aka Samurai).. but during this transition, some wise asshole got to it first.

That's my only beef....where's the spirit man?

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel for U. $am closed the delphi forum - I suppose U didn't see that coming. Well, what can I say? The early KKB catches the CCB.

sun-x

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Sam...can I get my old nick back..I have it since 2002 in your delphi forum (Samuraisama aka Samurai).. but during this transition, some wise asshole got to it first.

That's my only beef....where's the spirit man?

I also hv reg in delphi...but long time for get the nick liao..you think can get back the old nick:confused: