• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lotsa car crime in spore as well

astonteo1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a honda owner,was victim to some ridiculous mischief

i just change my H logo to red colour a few months back

last month,as i was going to work,realise my H logo kena digged out

check in car forum and realise that im not de only victim as well,so is spore as safe as our garment make it out to be?

comments pls

evlxi

yupz sad to hear that, i've kana before.. but not so serious.. just the caps of my 4 tyres :biggrin: the pressure caps or what do u call it..
:biggrin:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis kinnda crap oways happen now n then. i used to drive a toyota van n guess wat? my wheel bearing seal cap (got toyota logo) kenna stolen 1 fine nite.

Haiz...try not to display any fanciful decor items OUTSIDE of ur vehicle cos 1 day they might gone 4 good..:o

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's more vandalism. To me car crime refers to carjacking. But given the price of cars car vandals should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. Except for those with autobot logos.

Bigone65

Alfrescian
Loyal
yupz sad to hear that, i've kana before.. but not so serious.. just the caps of my 4 tyres :biggrin: the pressure caps or what do u call it..
:biggrin:

Could be the work of kids. My friend had his stolen. He manages to track down the culprits and it seems they stole all these to put into their fish tanks as decorations..

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be the work of kids. My friend had his stolen. He manages to track down the culprits and it seems they stole all these to put into their fish tanks as decorations..

The vandals! Just don't understand it. That is why I always support the law coming down hard on them!

loafer73

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not surprise, even sports rim will be replaced by bricks - if unlucky. just that this wasn't reported on the news.

Bigone65

Alfrescian
Loyal
As this has been going on for quite sometime in the MSCP, my friends decided to stake the place out and it paid off.

wbtym

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask garmen install more CCTV in MSCP pls
unless caught in the act, most acts of vandalism get away with it