• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone forum is so full of childish idiots!!

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone ever tried to have a proper and intelligent thread in fuckwarezone?
That forum is so full of childish idiots that threads are polluted with inane remarks and off-beat replies that mostly borders on ridiculous banter and nothing else.

Who owns that forum anyway? I would say it is full of a bunch of low-IQ moderators exhibiting their phallic symbols over a bunch of equally moronic members over at that forum.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course rich lah. Its a public listed company, so shareholders believe in it.
Those guys that set it up initially did a great job in attracting traffic to the site.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ forumers are mostly teens and students and NSF, at least those vocal ones.

They have developed their own lingo e.g. GPGT, NPGT, SIC and Ah Tiongs.

I like the traffic there, interesting stuff usually gets leaked there before anywhere else, perhaps reflective of the youthful vibrance of the forumers.

However, performance issues - very slow at times.

Listing of this forum? I wouldn't bet on it.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ forumers are mostly teens and students and NSF, at least those vocal ones.

They have developed their own lingo e.g. GPGT, NPGT, SIC and Ah Tiongs.

I like the traffic there, interesting stuff usually gets leaked there before anywhere else, perhaps reflective of the youthful vibrance of the forumers.

However, performance issues - very slow at times.

Listing of this forum? I wouldn't bet on it.

The CEO of this forum will never show his face, not to even bet on listing of this forum.

HWZ has some decent nice content. I mean some. Just avoid those sections such as EDMW and one can get quite a lot of IT information there.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CEO of this forum will never show his face, not to even bet on listing of this forum.

HWZ has some decent nice content. I mean some. Just avoid those sections such as EDMW and one can get quite a lot of IT information there.

The general hypocritical culture at HWZ is that of pretensions to be the voice of authority, which the forumers there are, unfortunately, NOT. :smile:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The general hypocritical culture at HWZ is that of pretensions to be the voice of authority, which the forumers there are, unfortunately, NOT. :smile:

Isn't that the only place where they can stamp their authority on?

Likewise, without this platform here, many would be dying in their sleep as they do not have any online forum for them to bash singapore. :(
Get them to create one, and these bashers will tell you, they don't know. Actually not they don't know, they just don't want fork out extra money for others to bash at their $$$expense.:p

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is SammyBoy worth by now :confused:

Once the ads start flowing, it will be worth something to Big Bro Sam.

HWZ is worth a lot to 154th because of the geek traffic there. I believe
its part of the campaign to "educate" some of the online community
when the time comes.

If you have enough people repeating something, then thats the truth.:biggrin: