• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any old coffeeshop kakis here?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, dot is forced to move over to this new simi-Alfresco lan cheow coffee shop because Sam Leong forcibly evict the squatters from the old coffee shop.

Must be another conspiracy. The rent at the new simi-alfresco lan cheow coffee shop must be twice as expensive as the old old, and the coffee also more expensive. Inflation.

Any old coffee shop kakis here, and what is your new nick?

Anyone wants the entire Annals of the Dragon King re-posted here?

super山龟

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, dot is forced to move over to this new simi-Alfresco lan cheow coffee shop because Sam Leong forcibly evict the squatters from the old coffee shop.
im here too bcos they tear down the old coffeeshop to make way for a new one. despotic regime?:mad:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I am here too. Let me know if you need a quick fix to your problems. No guarantees though.
Have a nice day!

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be another conspiracy. The rent at the new simi-alfresco lan cheow coffee shop must be twice as expensive as the old old, and the coffee also more expensive. Inflation.

Any old coffee shop kakis here, and what is your new nick?

Anyone wants the entire Annals of the Dragon King re-posted here?

knn..new forum like abit sian leh..

dannyboynow

yeah bro.

Too Sterile. Its going to become a typical Clean, sterile, hygenic forum machiam like Singapore like that. All polish, proper, pretty and nice, BUT EMPTY at the core.

super山龟

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually got any 2nd option or not? this forum is quite similiar to fuckwarezone leh..
dun think so lor, anyway when post pix has to be extra careful i kenna moderate for a few times liao. now i dun even bother to post or paste pix anymore

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun think so lor, anyway when post pix has to be extra careful i kenna moderate for a few times liao. now i dun even bother to post or paste pix anymore

what pic u posted huh? i think maybe i will not come in this forum so often liao.. :mad:

super山龟

Alfrescian
Loyal
what pic u posted huh? i think maybe i will not come in this forum so often liao.. :mad:
i posted some jpg bmp but tis forum has a quota for pix posting n if u do not read the regulation properly, some demerit points shall be given to u n when u accumulate a certain amount of demerit points there u go for civil disobedient and ur nick cannot post anything for 1day, 2days or even 3.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
i posted some jpg bmp but tis forum has a quota for pix posting n if u do not read the regulation properly, some demerit points shall be given to u n when u accumulate a certain amount of demerit points there u go for civil disobedient and ur nick cannot post anything for 1day, 2days or even 3.

wow lau..so pap style one..can kenna sue for deflamation or not?