• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Rolex of e-cigs: GGTS.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at his ulgy teeth! Hope it didn't come from e-Cig.

Thought eCig is smokeless, why is this one with smoke (8:42) :confused:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at his ulgy teeth! Hope it didn't come from e-Cig.

Thought eCig is smokeless, why is this one with smoke (8:42) :confused:

You are misinformed, eCigs are not smokeless. Its water vapour not tar. Most smokers switched to ecigs and have never looked back. Essentially you are switching from analogs with 5000 chemicals to maybe 5-6 chemicals.

TS2_01_SG.jpg

Read up more about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are misinformed, eCigs are not smokeless. Its water vapour not tar. Most smokers switched to ecigs and have never looked back. Essentially you are switching from analogs with 5000 chemicals to maybe 5-6 chemicals.

Yes, I'm misinformed.

I thought it was smokeless and it would be nice to eSmoke in the office or meeting, with that eCig dangling from my mouth and no smoke to bother anyone.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps later they'll come out with Rolex Smokemaster and Omega Smokemariner to compete for the next James Bond marketing contract.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The GGs are hand made with an individual serial number engraved on each. I'm getting 780. If this goes big in 5-10 years time it could be a collector item. :smile:

I remember watching Planet of the Apes 3 and someone was smoking in it and said " Now that they don't kill you they don't taste as nice anymore." The time for that is now with ecigs I feel.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The GGs are hand made with an individual serial number engraved on each. I'm getting 780. If this goes big in 5-10 years time it could be a collector item. :smile:

I remember watching Planet of the Apes 3 and someone was smoking in it and said " Now that they don't kill you they don't taste as nice anymore." The time for that is now with ecigs I feel.

Too bad it's illegal in Singapore. It's dangerous to the government's wealth, could blow a big hole in tobacco tax revenue.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad it's illegal in Singapore. It's dangerous to the government's wealth, could blow a big hole in tobacco tax revenue.

Don't know why they ban. SG govt seem to be worried about their tobacco revenue for sure. Most countries allows them, some states they should not be advertised as a quit smoking device as its not been studied or proven. Most allows importation of them as long as its for personal use and you don't sell them with nicotine content. SG govt seem to went a step further and say even using it for personal use is illegal. Which is very odd I find.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG govt seem to went a step further and say even using it for personal use is illegal. Which is very odd I find.

The difference between smoking a cigarette and eCig is the nicotin from cigarette is from natural sources ie. tobacco while the nicotin from eCig is not.

Smoking eCig is like taking drugs, a person addicted to eCig is no different from a drug user or glue inhaler. I think this is the reason why SG govt made it illegal.