• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting stuffs for home

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all.. gonna get things such as LED TV, Mattress, Air-con, cooker hob, fridge etc.. any recommendations where i can get at cheaper prices? So far, Mustafa give quite good prices. Goh Sin huat not bad also.. Mattresses? All personal experiences would be nice to read.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Courts,make use the credit facilities and years of guaranty...

Hi all.. gonna get things such as LED TV, Mattress, Air-con, cooker hob, fridge etc.. any recommendations where i can get at cheaper prices? So far, Mustafa give quite good prices. Goh Sin huat not bad also.. Mattresses? All personal experiences would be nice to read.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your home? Bangladesh, India?:wink:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Megastore has always been my choice thus far. Fair pricing and straight forward customer services.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today went around those neighbourhood shops in Alexandra Village and went into this shop named Aik Leong. It seems they have good prices for Electrolux products, almost 100-200++ cheaper than departmental stores.. Any personal experiences of bros here using electrolux products?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try those Ang Mo expatriate garage sales. These people have great taste and good items when they relocated to Singapore and like to buy expensive gadget to pamper their family. You might get package deal for a song.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. honest, you need to be mindful and careful of the stipulated delivery date.
2. some sheepishland stores have the habit of pushing and postponing the date later.
3. spend within your means too!

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today went around those neighbourhood shops in Alexandra Village and went into this shop named Aik Leong. It seems they have good prices for Electrolux products, almost 100-200++ cheaper than departmental stores.. Any personal experiences of bros here using electrolux products?

How about after-sale? Got 1 to 1 exchange within 14 days? On time delivery? Right to reject boh? Don't anyhow buy buy and ended up in more problems...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you remind me of the statement "on-site warranty", on whose site,you shld ask?:biggrin:

How about after-sale? Got 1 to 1 exchange within 14 days? On time delivery? Right to reject boh? Don't anyhow buy buy and ended up in more problems...

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depot Road....... government auction house.
Can find very good bargains as these items are seized by the government from those people who owing debt to government agencies. Many are brand new items too.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depot Road....... government auction house.
Can find very good bargains as these items are seized by the government from those people who owing debt to government agencies. Many are brand new items too.

hmm..sounds interesting. never tried that before.. how does the process work? Care to share what things u bidded and at what price?