• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Internet Brigade is here!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite obvious a member of the PAP Internet Brigade have been making his presence felt recently. But to be fair I take it as useful information of the government's attitude and future policy changes that will have an adverse effect on our lives. The first meesage I gathered is that we should tighten our belts, eat together, spent more time chatting with each other, yaba, yaba. But of course, the powers that be through the toilet papers will tell you a different story.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
myjohnson,

Good to see you are back. Yes, you are very observant. We shall see if the PAP IB will come into this thread.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi SC,
It's more than my eyes that pick up the presence. My olfactory receptors played a part as well.:wink:

myjohnson,

Sorry to have to advise you to protect your olfactory receptors because the subject person of our discussion tends to be quite overpowering in the negative sense.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is quite obvious a member of the PAP Internet Brigade have been making his presence felt recently. But to be fair I take it as useful information of the government's attitude and future policy changes that will have an adverse effect on our lives. The first meesage I gathered is that we should tighten our belts, eat together, spent more time chatting with each other, yaba, yaba. But of course, the powers that be through the toilet papers will tell you a different story.

Dun overestimate these Papaya running dogs. They are normally the al cheapos u see carrying chairs and tables for the Papayas. They are not even allowed to get close to them, much less carry their lumpars. They are here to get the lumber 1 feeling that they are "agents" of The Great.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun overestimate these Papaya running dogs. They are normally the al cheapos u see carrying chairs and tables for the Papayas. They are not even allowed to get close to them, much less carry their lumpars. They are here to get the lumber 1 feeling that they are "agents" of The Great.

Are they professionally certified? Got license or not?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, those minions of the PAP Internet Brigade are lamentable !!

What would you do to a Chow Ah Qua aka Clinton666 with plastic cunt ??

Or, trying to reason with the nitwit, or should I say, brainless ODDBALL aka DIVISION1 ??

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, those minions of the PAP Internet Brigade are lamentable !!

What would you do to a Chow Ah Qua aka Clinton666 with plastic cunt ??

Or, trying to reason with the nitwit, or should I say, brainless ODDBALL aka DIVISION1 ??

Yo Bro KK
Clinton666 is for our amusement, to honorably spew expletives without demeaning ourselves. It's the other guy that you need to keep an eye on.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro M
Nevertheless we still need to point and alert the uninitiated and the virginal.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

i'm suspecting that even before the IB was announced, they were already sitting in here even before we knew it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you still don't know their modus operandis? strike first then announce :p

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until they hire some real professionals to write stuff about them over here, I would hold back whatever comments I have of the current ones.