• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Testing html postings.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
AA see increase in motorists running out of petrol

1:54PM Thursday July 10, 2008

Fuel prices

The AA has noticed more motorists running out of gas, as high petrol prices put pressure on wallets.
Callouts by AA members who had run out of petrol while driving was up 3.3 per cent for the year to date, AA spokesman Simon Lambourne said.
Compared to 2007 figures the number of callouts was up every month this year, except January.
The highest increase was a 21 per cent rise in May.
Mr Lambourne said the trend of increased callouts was "of concern".
Running out of petrol was inconvenient for motorists, raised safety issues and in older cars the sediment on the bottom of the petrol tank could get into the engine, causing bigger problems.
"Motorists are hurting in the wallet, they are delaying filling up, but it's self-defeating. If you misjudge it, it's not worth it."
Fuel gauges should be used only as a guide, he said.
The Automobile Association will take petrol to members who run out. The service is free, but members have to pay for the petrol.

Mr Lambourne said the AA had no intention of dropping, or charging for, this service, but wanted motorists to be aware of the problems surrounding running out.
The AA will "keep a close eye" on the situation for the next few months, he said.
The Wairarapa had the biggest increase, of 40 per cent, from 10 to 14 callouts.
Other regions with increased callouts were Auckland up 3.2 per cent, Waikato 30.1 per cent, Wellington 18.5 per cent and Canterbury 23 per cent.
All other regions recorded a decrease.
Motorists in city areas were more likely to run out of petrol than those in rural areas because of increased difficulties of getting help in isolated areas.
- NZPA

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
front-dam.jpg

The construction of the $226 million Marina Barrage, a dam built across the Marina Channel to create a freshwater reservoir has been completed. It will not only be Singapore's first urban freshwater reservoir, but also a flood-control gate and a tourist attraction. -- ST PHOTO: EDWIN KOO » Full Story

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
TESTING !!!

Coffee Shop Talk - How to own/run a pizza shop/business?
To: ALL 1 of 4

Can any business people comment on owning a pizza shop... I want to get into it and have my own business. I have no experience in business or running my own store, nor do I have experience making pizza but i do have experience in staff management.

Does anyone have any tips/suggestions on the feasability of taking on something like this. This is really a passion, and I would be willing to learn as I go and even take some business classes. I have an Bachelor already (not that this helps) but not really want to be in my current field for the rest of my life. Can I expect success to a career switch by becoming an entrepruener ? Is there a secret to keeping a pizza business alive when there are so many out there? Do you need specialties, or does everyone just love pizza? Is it location, marketing, people skills, product?

What are the upfront costs, approximately? In general, what can I expect if I take on and dedicate my profession in this field?

Thanks for any input...

Options

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sammyboy.com

14905.jpg

bfd4e12785104d8fa847b2375a1c71664g.jpg
MY BOUNCING BOOBS!!!

Let me intro myself. I am Loongsam, a mistaken identity between Loong and Sam. Want to know more?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=compReplyMsgPre align=middle>Here is the message you are replying to:</TD></TR><TR><TD id=compReplyMsg><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">High Way Of Life (ahbengsomg) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">01:30 </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>184121.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Please advice new location...
sammyboytimes.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
attachment.php
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Attachments

• deeguitar.jpg
    deeguitar.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 802

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sammyboy.com

14905.jpg

bfd4e12785104d8fa847b2375a1c71664g.jpg
MY BOUNCING BOOBS!!!

Let me intro myself. I am Loongsam, a mistaken identity between Loong and Sam. Want to know more?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=compReplyMsgPre align=middle>Here is the message you are replying to:</TD></TR><TR><TD id=compReplyMsg><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">High Way Of Life (ahbengsomg) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">01:30 </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>184121.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Please advice new location...
sammyboytimes.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
attachment.php
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Need to purchase MORE bandwidth, Sam. It is very slow in loading.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Need to purchase MORE bandwidth, Sam. It is very slow in loading.

Nothing to do with my bandwidth. I am using only 5% of my resources. You posted an animated gif whopper (250kb) at mediafire which is slowing down the whole page loading process.

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with my bandwidth. I am using only 5% of my resources. You posted an animated gif whopper (250kb) at mediafire which is slowing down the whole page loading process.

LOL ! The bouncing boobs sure r a whopping heavy n hv to squeeze them all the way here when loading.