• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Large animal trap discovered on mainland Singapore

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
<cite class="auth">Channel NewsAsia - Sunday, July 27</cite>

SINGAPORE : While Singapore is increasingly urbanised, some areas are still being used by poachers to set traps for wild animals.

A volunteer from a non—profit nature organisation recently discovered a trap on mainland Singapore.

The large wild animal trap is able to hold between six and eight wild boars.

The trap was not found on Pulau Ubin — where five illegal animal traps were discovered last year — but on mainland Singapore, in the Lim Chu Kang area.

Ben Lee, a volunteer with Nature Trekker — a non—profit organisation — was surprised to find the trap on the evening of July 24.

He also saw three men loitering in the area with a pickup truck. He believed the truck could be used to carry trapped animals out of the heavily forested area.

Mr Lee said, "They are not really professional. They are trapping it for many purposes — maybe for personal consumption, for food..." He added that wild boar meat could fetch up to S$12 per kilogramme.

In February this year, a man was fined S$50 for setting up an illegal net in the Choa Chu Kang area.

Under the Wild Animals and Birds Act, anyone found guilty of killing, taking or keeping unlicensed wild animals or birds can be fined up to S$1,000. — CNA/ms

Wth today standard of living, more and more will be hunting for wild boars.:p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think use to trap siam kway 1... U noe those illegal 1 operating in the forest... U catch em u screw em... But then still mus pay lah... Cheongster COC mah... :biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Ms... my source tells me.. the trap was laid by some cannibal trip to catch the beast DNAT.. they will then roast his 'Kar Ching' and present it to sam.. :biggrin:

I think use to trap siam kway 1... U noe those illegal 1 operating in the forest... U catch em u screw em... But then still mus pay lah... Cheongster COC mah... :biggrin::p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ms... my source tells me.. the trap was laid by some cannibal trip to catch the beast DNAT.. they will then roast his 'Kar Ching' and present it to sam.. :biggrin:

Huh?? Lidat then better off laying the trap in Batam lor...:biggrin::p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
he say he very long never go batam liao.. Passport kenna keep by the tigress... :biggrin: :biggrin:
553784657_f1e2db2de6.jpg

Huh?? Lidat then better off laying the trap in Batam lor...:biggrin::p