• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamilton expects Singapore to be tricky

S

SinkeesFirst

Lewis Hamilton expects the first F1 race in Singapore this September to be tricky affair, as it will be the first F1 race to be run under floodlights, and at night.

"It's difficult to imagine what a night race would be like," Hamilton told Reuters. "I think it will be very technical and very tricky for overtaking with the shadows and everything."

"It's an unknown circuit," he added. "But what I'll do is get there early and run around the circuit and walk around it with my engineers. Maybe the street will be open to the public and so we can drive around. Really just making sure I've covered everything, all the bumps and curves."