• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone ever attended internet seminar by ewen chia??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
OKay, i sort of expected you to say something like this. Can give reasons why???

Nobody can start making money in 24 hours. I have been running web commerce sites for 10 years. I have never made money in 24 hours. It takes months of hard work and that's only when you have a good idea in the first place.

Just take this new forum as an example. There is no way in hell it is capable of making money at this stage even though I have the advantage of having high traffic sites that I can advertise in for free.

If he knows the secrets of getting HUGE TRAFFIC, why can't he get traffic to his own site?:rolleyes:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/realinternetincome.com

<b><bold>Realinternetincome.com</bold></b>

realinternetincome.com

Realinternetincome.com has a traffic rank of: <!--Did you know? Alexa offers this data programmatically. Visit http://aws.amazon.com/awis for more information about the Alexa Web Information Service.-->267,851,700 :eek::eek::eek::eek:
<!-- Alexa Graph Widget from http://www.alexa.com/site/site_stats/signup -->

<script type="text/javascript">
src="http://widgets.alexa.com/traffic/javascript/graph.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">/*
<![CDATA[*/

// USER-EDITABLE VARIABLES
// enter up to 3 domains, separated by a space
var sites = ['realinternetincome.com'];
var opts = {
width: 380, // width in pixels (max 400)
height: 300, // height in pixels (max 300)
type: 'r', // "r" Reach, "n" Rank, "p" Page Views
range: '6m', // "7d", "1m", "3m", "6m", "1y", "3y", "5y", "max"
bgcolor: 'e6f3fc' // hex value without "#" char (usually "e6f3fc")
};
// END USER-EDITABLE VARIABLES
AGraphManager.add( new AGraph(sites, opts) );

//]]></script>

<!-- end Alexa Graph Widget -->

deadly_snake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody can start making money in 24 hours. I have been running web commerce sites for 10 years. I have never made money in 24 hours. It takes months of hard work and that's only when you have a good idea in the first place.

Just take this new forum as an example. There is no way in hell it is capable of making money at this stage even though I have the advantage of having high traffic sites that I can advertise in for free.

Yes he advertised it in less than 24 hrs. Maybe its only for makrketing purposes. U can make money in say 1 month at least?????

Btw how long did it take for u to make money??? Also how much did u earn???? Is it comparable to a salaried worker?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes he advertised it in less than 24 hrs. Maybe its only for makrketing purposes. U can make money in say 1 month at least?????

Btw how long did it take for u to make money??? Also how much did u earn???? Is it comparable to a salaried worker?

Any site which is ranked in the top 10,000 should be able to make at least USD2000 ~ USD3000 per month from adverts, selling content or a combination of both.

It took me 3 months to make my first USD200.

deadly_snake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any site which is ranked in the top 10,000 should be able to make at least USD2000 ~ USD3000 per month from adverts, selling content or a combination of both.

It took me 3 months to make my first USD200.

wow 3 months. Cannot depend on the site to feed u at firsty if not u would have starved long ago.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
wow 3 months. Cannot depend on the site to feed u at firsty if not u would have starved long ago.

Before you make your first $1000, you'll probably end up spending $2000 in advertising, server costs, bandwidth and technical support.

There is no way you can make money on a USD6.95 per month hosting plan.

deadly_snake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you make your first $1000, you'll probably end up spending $2000 in advertising, server costs, bandwidth and technical support.

There is no way you can make money on a USD6.95 per month hosting plan.

Hey thanks for telling me more. yes u probably have to invest some time and money into it too and even then its not a gurantee it will make money. Just like doing a normal business.

Maybe that's why his seminar is free. DO u know ppl who host these type of free seminars what their modus operandi is????? Since its free of charge how is he doing to recoup his losses by renting the ball room and providing refreshments???? Maybe he'll use some high pressure techniques to get attendees to sign up for some type of plan???????Would u know???

skymud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey thanks for telling me more. yes u probably have to invest some time and money into it too and even then its not a gurantee it will make money. Just like doing a normal business.

Maybe that's why his seminar is free. DO u know ppl who host these type of free seminars what their modus operandi is????? Since its free of charge how is he doing to recoup his losses by renting the ball room and providing refreshments???? Maybe he'll use some high pressure techniques to get attendees to sign up for some type of plan???????Would u know???

Yea I had seen a couple of this kinda sites, most will require you to purchase some kinda ebook or kit to start off with. A lot of this are actually MLM style where they earn thru referrals.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agreed it really takes loads of efforts, time and sacrifices to make online biz works even to a marginal base, Juz like biz in e brick n mortar world. got to keep on learning watever stuffs needed to make it work and maintain e work.

Even he can prove it to u in 24 hrs but he will never tell u e months of preparations and hard works he's bben through to make tis works. i had oways wonder how they did it in juz 24hr till i read a book by Allen Roberts did i realised a bit abt tis issue.

Bottom line, ter's is no such ting as overnite millionaire (unless u strike toto) in any biz both online n offline. If sumting seems too good to be true, it usually is.:wink:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you talked about Ewen Chia, I need to bring out this story about Adam Khoo and his sweet talker Stuart Tan.

I want to share about my experience on Adam Khoo, Stuart Tan and Ewen Chia. Because of Adam Khoo, I trusted him as he is Singaporean and believed in him, in the end was conned by his business partner Stuart Tan and Ewen Chia.

In year 2007, Stuart Tan came out with a seminar called Internet Marketing Seminar. I thought since it is Adam Khoo business partner, so this seminar must be good and geuine, so I take up this seminar and it costs me I think near $3000. Turned out it is a mass rojak of previews by the so called Internet gurus like Ewen Chia and many others.

So when Ewen Chia came out and sell his internet products, Stuart Tan did came out and speak for all the Internet gurus speakers, and also because of Adam Khoo business partner Stuart Tan, so I think this Ewen Chia must be good and will not cheat us Singaporeans, so believed in them and signed for another $3000 package from Ewen Chia.

Turned out to be nightmare in the end, Ewen never delivered what he promised to us, so we wanted a refund. Suddenly Ewen is nowhere to be found, his office number never picked up, so look for Stuart Tan.

That Stuart Tan didnt help much, in the end money gone, Ewen Chia nowhere to be found too.

Because I believe in Adam Khoo, indirectly was cheated by his busines partner Stuart Tan. So now you tell me can I still trust Adam Khoo?

The story I tell you is a true story, a lot of people kanna cheated in that Internet Marketing Seminar conducted by Stuart Tan but nothing can be done. Wanted to report to the police, but it is a long and hassle progress which in the end might not get a single cents back. And I remember a friend of mine wanted to report this case to the Straits Time and email to Stuart Tan and you know what did that joker said? Stuart didnt humbly apologised and instead told my friend to go ahead.

So this is Stuart Tan, Adam Khoo business partner, now I dont trust Adam Khoo anymore, no matter how big his advertising or any crab come out from his mouth, I cannot believe it. I mean who knows, since he is business partner with Stuart Tan, I dont know whether did they scammed the Singaporeans together in the Internet Marketing Seminar in year 2007 or not?

I mean I dont know, God knows.

So now I dont trust Stuart Tan and Ewen Chia, and since Stuart Tan is business partner with Adam Khoo, I dont trust Adam Khoo too.

As the saying goes, "Birds of the feathers, flock together."

And a even funny and convincing things happen recently, another Adam Khoo's business partner fake 'Dr' Clemen Chiang is recently being busted for cheating all his ex-students of his fake 'Doctor' certificate and his bullshit option trading that doesnt make money at all, and everyone is asking for their money back. So you tell me how to trust all these bunch of jokers listed above?