• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kill yourselves for all I care.

am55

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,
Many s'poreans will off themselves wen they are sick cannot pay the medical bills. can die cannot sick lah

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,
Many s'poreans will off themselves wen they are sick cannot pay the medical bills. can die cannot sick lah

i encountered some who prefer not to be treated because that will mean that all their savings, house and home, will be depleted

but the desire for life is strong in all of us (i hope), and thus for one, when her disease hit her brain and cause blindness, she had no choice but to sell her flat because her specialized medication was not covered by medishield. Not to see is a terrible thing.

BIGBIRD8888

some knowing their sickness cannot be cured therefore purposely kill themselves to ask for "Pek Kim'. Sigh...... I will not bother to donate to them else more and more people will follow suit:(

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

When country moving too fastness,group of people can't follow up the step,

no money to settle the medical bills,Can waiting for TOLONG (malay word)?

haha, This way how to safe our live when we were sick? one solution is that

don't sick la , Otherwise report to paradise.

Sori here for my poor language.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

Agreed on e 'can die but cannot sick'. Life can b prolong today but @ a beri expensive price. Tats y medical fields earn big bucks while normal sick pple pay n pay.:cool:

vincent_tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are poor and fall sick, govt will step on you. If you rich and fall sick, govt will tax you medical fees. So... don't fall sick loh

1tigerboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont like that la, poor people have to wait to die ma ???

every country are like that. People who are rich because their parent left it for them, poor people like me and you are because we dont have rich parent.

Last edited:

teraterm55

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... reading all these reminds of "Money No Enuf 2"
hahahahha

maybe we should organize a Outing to see that show... or better still.

get the pirated download or DVD and goto a bro's house and watch. muahahahha...

not that i support piracy.. but hey.. MONEY NO ENUF LEH....