• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmoh versus Local men

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are Angmoh really more superior than local men????

(1) Govt says they are foreign talent, & they contribute enormously to our country & society.
(2) Local women virtually throwing themselves to these men. They find Angmoh more appealing, well-groomed, romantic & generous.
(3) Foreign women (especially Causasians) says marrying local men will be shortchanged. You can hardly find a Asian man with a Causasian wife.
(4) Angmohs have bigger & longer sexual productive organs than Asians. :smile:

What are your views???? Local men are more inferior????

:(

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly speaking, i dun give a shit to ang mor. Many get cheated by those thai ladies.

Klash

Alfrescian
Loyal
No comments to 1, 2 and 3 except to each his own.

As for 4, please don't believe ang mo propaganda. They only think they got bigger dicks.

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local women virtually throwing themselves to these men. They find Angmoh more appealing, well-groomed, romantic & generous.

The angmoh has better manners than locals. Ever heard of the ulgy Singaporean? Don't blame the local women for that.

Angmohs have bigger & longer sexual productive organs than Asians. :smile:

Generally, they do. Size of penis is in propotion to size of the person. Because angmoh are taller and bigger, they have bigger penises. Just compare how long is your hands or legs to a tall angmoh, and you get the picture. Of course, tall locals have long penis too, for example, Goh Chok Tong being a tall fellow has long dick.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Generally, they do. Size of penis is in propotion to size of the person. Because angmoh are taller and bigger, they have bigger penises. Just compare how long is your hands or legs to a tall angmoh, and you get the picture. Of course, tall locals have long penis too, for example, Goh Chok Tong being a tall fellow has long dick.

You seen his dick before?

Klash

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha...cant agree with u less on yr theory on dick size.

If u're an Ang mo or SPG, I can understand why u believe that. But if u're an asian guy... oh c'mon bro!

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh never have bigger dicks. They look big, but never get much bigger, when erected. Asian look small, but get enlarge when they get bigger. Average size of a dick is about 5 to 6 1/2" inches, according to scientific study.

Maybe the blask have it bigger......don't know why? Something that has to do with genetics.

My two cents.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once read a couple of thrashy local female magazines, where the articles talked about why local sluts love ang mors.

One slut said when we were kids our fairy tales always had ang mor men as Prince Charming. Have you heard of a chink prince charming?? That's why we're all conditioned to think that white pple represent ideals.

The next opinion is downright silly. The magazine writer expressed that she preferred spending the night with an ang mor, because chances are, they'd be in some service apartment in a nice district, the ang mor will make her bf next morning, and iron her clothes. The local guy will probably be in a hdb flat, and she's afraid neighbours will hear their moans.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indeed a thrashy magazine.

sum also assume by knowing ang mo guys they might have the chance to get out of sg.

if we were to knock their head, will we hear echo?
where the hell they get such mind set from?

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The magazine writer expressed that she preferred spending the night with an ang mor, because chances are, they'd be in some service apartment in a nice district, the ang mor will make her bf next morning, and iron her clothes.

Those non-expats ang moh live in HDB also, ang moh bf iron clothes, wait long long.

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe we asians are on par or even better than ang mohs... our asian values, diligence etc are some of the good qualities... i wonder why local girls always rank angmohs higher than local guys.... :rolleyes:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who says that anyone's inferior or superior? Why be so defensive and paranoid...? God made us to all eat, sleep and shit the same... so what??!!

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
in pubs, you can see those sluts fall for ang moh easily. one ang moh friend told me he has been enjoying different ladies throughout the year, free of charge. those sluts must feel inferior when they face the ang moh? to be able to have sex with ang moh means to lift they status?

dormitory

Alfrescian
Loyal
in pubs, you can see those sluts fall for ang moh easily. one ang moh friend told me he has been enjoying different ladies throughout the year, free of charge. those sluts must feel inferior when they face the ang moh? to be able to have sex with ang moh means to lift they status?

You are true...some girls see themselves in higher level when they are in the companion of an angmoh...let's dont say about sex...they are just happy when they are with angmoh....esply our local girls...

It's time for us to look for foreign girls man...thai or vietnam are my first choice now :biggrin: