• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If S'pore goes down the toilet, what are your plans?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First and foremost is to capture all the members of PAP, freeze their bank accounts locally and internationally. Change the head of judge in court, sack the prostitutes in TPY, bring in a new team to media. Begin the proceeding to investigage money laundering and dig out the worms of PAP.
Singapore will never go down without PAP, it is the PAP that has brought us down over the years to fatten their wallet.

Do you have any plans ready in case we find S'pore going down the toilet?
Can share ideas how to escape?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmm... So i guess it will b in a state of no govt rite?? Goooot dah!!! I can finally realise my fantasy, sail the 7 sea n become a pirate... Base in St John island... :biggrin::p:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'll really hate to think that. But if you say what if PAP goes down toilet, I'll offer to flush it, then flush again to make sure the toilet is finally clean so that we can start all over again. :p

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

James 5:1-5 - Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered innocent men, who were not opposing you.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
James 5:1-5 - Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. Look! The wages you failed to pay the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered innocent men, who were not opposing you.

You strike me as a (once or still) successful person who is somehow still bitter.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Better prepare now for your exit strategy. Look around for a few countries to see which fit you best and go for that. It is easier if you can create your own stream of income by yourself in case you can't find any job overseas.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
act like normal...dont despair...:p
what goes up one will surely come down :biggrin:
how many plans or back up plans u wanna make???
one after one fail?? any more energy??
back up plans is a must but all are not a proven proof one until u R.I.P :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Should've gone north rather than south. But to each his own.

My hobbies and interests make south a better choice for me. Besides, there is always an option to make another move in any direction if necessary. I did the groundwork many years ago to secure residency in both the northern and southern hemispheres.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hobbies and interests make south a better choice for me. Besides, there is always an option to make another move in any direction if necessary. I did the groundwork many years ago to secure residency in both the northern and southern hemispheres.

Wah lui si peh phar! Huat ah!