• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abdullah Badawi Step Down Date

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Radio is reporting that Malaysia's PM Abdullah Badawi will be announcing his step-down date later this afternoon to the UMNO delegates...

jrbecker99

Alfrescian
Loyal
would you have a PM like Najib who is accused of murder or have Anwar a backdoor PM!

the choice is no choice.

chinese in mys are fucked because MCA they keep supporting Barisan, no balls so they get what they vote for.

DAP in Penang cant do any better. useless chief minister who can only talk, talk talk.

ben_cooldude

Alfrescian
Loyal
feels like the country is like a circus now ..... can't imagine that we are just next door to them and further north in thailand, just as bad ..... so sad for our neightbours :(

KouChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many sodomy cases going on (Sodomy in Malay language is Liwat) and with the Visit Malaysia Year coming to an end in August 2008...

Tahun Meliwat Malaysia!

Singaporeans are most welcome!! :biggrin:
With petrol prices increased by 35% to 40%... we are all screwed anyway.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is undergoing a worthwhile transition

UMNO has ruled Malaysia since independence. Some say that absolute power corrupts absolutely. There has been some allegations to corruption but with a single party state, you have to take the state's defense that there is no corruption.

Anwar by being able to undermine UMNO's single party rule will create a balance of power between two parties. This will be good for Malaysians first and later on, Malaysia. Especially once the birth pangs are over.

In time to come, this will result in a 'cleaner' Malaysia because of the checks and balances; less authoritarian policies because of the potential swing in votes. And more international confidence and foreign investments.

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my 2 cents

Ummo is undergoing a tough period as they have no1 credible enough to make people believe. Najib seems to be the only choice for Abdullah now but people are speculating that hes buying time to groom another candidate. To me, Anwar is a history. He can only act as a opposing voice for people but it is hard for him to lead the country as he was once primed to.

For other parties in MY, sigh , I will say they are almost ignore people need as well.

Any potential future PM candidate who wants to win the hearts of the people should not get involved in any public brickering. If he can show the difference of focusing on listening and helping the country and people, then he can win people heart.

But for now, I dont think theres such a candidate yet.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
at this moment,Abdullah Badawi is the happiest man.
his greatest foe - Anwar and his selected successor - Najib Razak,are both at war with each other.
he will have some quiet and peaceful time,to fully concentrate on tackling those thorny issues on-hand - oil prices,inflation and economies.

the former Johor Metri Besar should be the next in-line,but he also speak-up against Badawi else he will be his next choice.

fishdead

i think politics in malaysia needs some stimulation and opposition... competition creates more opportunity for improvement.. no matter wat, its still a long way to go for malaysia to get the country's system and structure in order.. first to go - malay special rights...

p.s: have you guys watched those video of badawi sleeping during meetings? rofl...