• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA interview susilo and he say that

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
he lost because he is half hearted. First time he speak the truth.

Who would not be half hearted if he knows he has been con into becoming a sg citizen and that all his sons and grandsons would be serving NS for 2 years and reservist for 20 years ? Meanwhile his friends back in indonesia will continue to send their sons and grandsons for free scholarships at NUS NTU and SMU.

It is surprising susilo did not commit suicide at the thought.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
he lost because he is half hearted. First time he speak the truth.

Who would not be half hearted if he knows he has been con into becoming a sg citizen and that all his sons and grandsons would be serving NS for 2 years and reservist for 20 years ? Meanwhile his friends back in indonesia will continue to send their sons and grandsons for free scholarships at NUS NTU and SMU.

It is surprising susilo did not commit suicide at the thought.

His game was horrendous...

I was embarrassed watching him loose to the Malaysian player CW Lee and to think that our tax payers' money is used to sustain him.

We should revoke his citizenship and buy that Malaysian guy instead.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, sorry i am in japan now playing street fighter 4 in arcade and watch NHK BS1 olympic, but only show the japs, judo judo judo, cannot see any of the pap FT in action at all.
can you all give me a update. any gold medals from pap FT ?

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should be looking for younger and others players.
we feed him for so many years and now should be time for others.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
to me, i think alota the FT athletes arent really sticking to their end of the bargain. they emmigrate here, get the pink IC + red booklet, n they fail to produce results. i think apart from the fat juicy carrot, there's need for a cane too.

ie: under the T&C of becoming FT athlete for sg, failure to produce medals at any level, means they'd be sent to 36mths of fulltime national service - since they're athletes = automatic PES A or B. combat fit, send them to the frontlines to bite bullets!

if they cant agree to the terms, then they are to liguidate all their assets, pay back to the tax payers coffer, n return to where they came from. perhaps become farmer or whatever

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
His game was horrendous...

I was embarrassed watching him loose to the Malaysian player CW Lee and to think that our tax payers' money is used to sustain him.

We should revoke his citizenship and buy that Malaysian guy instead.

Damn good idea! Paying thru our noses for FT who din even bring back an egg!

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are still top.....but on the wrong end.:biggrin:
wat to do? they like to tell us to dream.... bcos this island was built on 1 man's ideals. dream of bringing home some medals (not gold) from olympics, but end up with souvenir badges... dream about world cup 2010... when we can't even secure regular turn-ups for AFC cup.

in other words... dream on

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
dream on? tats y they can find idea to create this song.

<object width="340" height="275"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HBxlPsb2XUw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HBxlPsb2XUw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="275"></embed></object>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lose is loser. No need give so many reason. Others country never give so many reason. Always blame on system but never blame themself that the Singapore sportmen.