• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come a certain race likes to rob?

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't say i racist,go check SPF records and victims statements,most lifts robberies and house break-ins are done by m&ds.

1 of the recent case was the robber jumped to his own death when the owner came home and saw him.
i call it karma.

satrai

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't say i racist,go check SPF records and victims statements,most lifts robberies and house break-ins are done by m&ds.

1 of the recent case was the robber jumped to his own death when the owner came home and saw him.
i call it karma.

What are "m&ds"?

Bodhisattva

Alfrescian
Loyal
it should be in the culture of the race or the genes.

Just like a particular race cannot do without alcohol and another particular races cannot don't gamble. The particular race that is active in committing crime now is also very much into drugs. I am not racist. Just sharing my views.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like a particular race cannot do without alcohol and another particular races cannot don't gamble. The particular race that is active in committing crime now is also very much into drugs. I am not racist. Just sharing my views.
It's all about a desperate attempt to cope.
One try on the cheap to drown their sorrow,
Another try a hope for a better tomorrow,
The last is just not smart enough to do both.

Last edited:

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 biggest commercial fraud cases were robberies worth almost S$200 million...not done by their kind :wink:

JWNY

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it should link to our fore ancestors.
all depend on what genes that u inherit from them lor.
but there are exception as mentioned by bro JWNY.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
well we cannot put down each races like that, at least individually each race does contribute in some areas to the progress of the economy...and what areas are these:

Malays - Ah Mat (drivers), drug addicts (without them you think our police jiak simi), footballers (if not how our Ass Lick survive).
India - Drunks (boost biz for Tiger Beer our home grown brand), Wives beaters (Counselors and lawyers for divorce case).
Chinese - Ah Longs (Very helpful when the IR starts), Gamblers (if not Singapore Pool go bust), GL cheongsters (hehehe I am one of them and as a result Singapore tourism boom due to many prc mei coming).

See regardless of race language or religion we all played a part in the progress of this nation.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 biggest commercial fraud cases were robberies worth almost S$200 million...not done by their kind :wink:

JWNY

We all rob. Different levels, that's all. The biggest robbers are dressed in white :mad:

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dun like to work hard for a better living. They juz wan easy going and past time like playing football or hang around in void decks wasting their time.

They do not view economic success as having wealth and status.
They juz wan to be able to survive. To them is good enuf liao.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general, all races is the same committing crime in different way, if u are referring to the malays, I take it u are not being racist for now.

As we all knows that average 90% of employment discrimination are towards the singaporean malay and indian, how are they going to find a decent job if employment are against them?

In terms of education, fairly malays is improving lot but again employment discrimination.

Honestly, my company is one of them, majority are chinese while 6 only singaporean indian staff (All the 6 indian staff hold junior position for 8-10 years although they got minimum Diploma cert "Hentak Kaki"). Some Chinese staff with ITE cert (cepak jalan)working for 4 years already become Executive.

Perhaps we can do something to help the minority to get into the workforce.
The older generation mostly are humble driving taxi or become bus driver, soon these job will be taken away by foreigners.

I doubt one day u or me have a chance to drive a taxi or become bus driver.

About laziness, all races are equally the same just like in my company, a few lazy chinese (including me sometimes when mood low).

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
As we all knows that average 90% of employment discrimination are towards the singaporean malay and indian, how are they going to find a decent job if employment are against them?

what can you expect when the gov is the biggest practitioner of racial discrimination in the work place...if not why certain gov organization does not even have a single malay in the entire organization...

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat I really dont ustand is tat tatoo used to be popular among the Chinese (triad member). But nowadays its a common sight to see Malays having tatoos on their bodies :rolleyes: