• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Day (Main) Message 2008

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
... by Ah Loong :cool:

Don't see me no up hor ... think i live in small apartment in nassim hill ? Tell u, my official residence is SRI TEMASEK wor !

blah blah clean competent responsible govt blah blah blah have more babies take it seriously blah blah blah blah ...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
... by Ah Loong :cool:

Don't see me no up hor ... think i live in small apartment in nassim hill ? Tell u, my official residence is SRI TEMASEK wor !

blah blah clean competent responsible govt blah blah blah have more babies take it seriously blah blah blah blah ...

humans are social animals and will respond accordingly to the social pressures. where it is not favorable for the couple to reproduce, they would choose not to reproduce. if the folks at helm wants the local population to grow, make the conditions favorable to the local population, not to the PRs or the FTs. that's the job they need to do if they want the locals to produce more babies.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
humans are social animals and will respond accordingly to the social pressures. where it is not favorable for the couple to reproduce, they would choose not to reproduce. if the folks at helm wants the local population to grow, make the conditions favorable to the local population, not to the PRs or the FTs. that's the job they need to do if they want the locals to produce more babies.

the malays are mass producing leh!!! so many can squeeze into 3 room hdb pigeon holes