• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jiawei let it drag ...

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parade of Nations ...

Li Jiawei let it touch the floor ! knn ! wtf ! :eek:

birthday somemore ... :p

bad omen ... :mad:

as a nation - no common sense, no self-awareness, no spatial ability ...

even those small african nations held it well up above the ground ...

canada and new zealand hold theirs up the highest, waving in the wind ...

the way they hold their flag reflects the morale of the nation ... how proud they feel of their country ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why do you sinkies need a Chinawoman to carry your flag for you? Can't the sinkies do a simple thing like that for yourselves.

Might as well have hired some PRCs in China to put on SG colours for 2 weeks. It would be a lot cheaper and the results might even be better. They'd be used to the filthy Chinese pollution.:rolleyes:

Parade of Nations ...

Li Jiawei let it touch the floor ! knn ! wtf ! :eek:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Jia Wei may be wearing the Singapore colors, but deep down inside her heart , China is still her motherland.
She has no respect our the State flag, but the best part is our gabrament supports this FT 100% and sings her praises day in day out.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Jia Wei may be wearing the Singapore colors, but deep down inside her heart , China is still her motherland.
She has no respect our the State flag, but the best part is our gabrament supports this FT 100% and sings her praises day in day out.

I'm waiting for the day that some cheongster here will bed her.... :biggrin:

Bodhisattva

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one tell her before hand on how to respect a State Flag or the do's n don't s? Some more want to be flag bearer.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
but it is indeed fitting that our flag is use to clean china floor and even wipe their china toilet bowl as I feel like a toilet cleaner everytime I put on my SAF no 4.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wanna show the world esp China how the garment values FT by selecting the FT as the state flag bearer. There's political issue embedded.:rolleyes:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing useful about that flag is to use it to wipe the floor, cleaning my car engine etc.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing useful about that flag is to use it to wipe the floor, cleaning my car engine etc.
Don't be disrespectful, that is your country's flag. Don't confuse your mind. It's Singapore's National Day for goodness sake

JWNY

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's eager to show her former cuntrymen she's proud to be traitor now

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is there no one else?

Is there no one else?

troy-560.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you sinkies need a Chinawoman to carry your flag for you? Can't the sinkies do a simple thing like that for yourselves.

Perhaps it's meant to be a political statement with a Chinawoman carrying the Singapore flag in China. I don't recall MM Lee personally going to any Olympics opening ceremony.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Jiawei let it touch the floor ! knn ! wtf !

When hoisting or lowering the flag on a flagpole, letting the flag touch the ground is disrepect. However, when parading as flagbearer, sweeping the floor with the flag is a salute. Perhaps she's trying to salute MM Lee.

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
well. i was suggesting of writing into straits times forum but i guess, even if i do, they will not publish it in the newspaper.. :confused: