• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cooleo rubbish

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes yes yes.. to say that first you must spot me praising the PAP. So what is going to happen next? How will our virtual life here have any effect in real life? :biggrin:

A dog can hide its tail and act as a mole to sow discord. Hehe

U need to learn how to read. Try reading out loud. Then u go to a dark quiet corner and let it sink in. After that type a reply. Ok?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: i5 core notebook goin for $699 at The Tech Expo at Spore expo

yeah, saw dat there, but processor is intel dual core, not intel i core, saw this ahbeng demostrating the docking keyboard... seems like not easy to dock and undock....

Cheebye la. U ask ah Beng to demonstrate when he probably cannot even install an anti-virus software? Lol

Tablet is different from laptops leh. Tegra 2 duo core processor is one of the fastest available for tablets. Although by next year, there should be quadcore.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I've to take over my dad's housing loan! Can Tin Pei Ling Help?

Only way to survive in Sinkapore is to suck your way up to be an Mpee. Failing which, u need to suck random guys at Geylang if u believe in LKY's hard truths.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MIW's "secret weapon" is 73 years old old cock - Chin Harn Tong!

Who is this old fucker?! Cheebye PAPpy dogs really desperate.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which cool tablet should cooleo get - iPad 2 or Asus eee Transformer?

How? Which one to buy? iPad2 has more quality apps but does not support Flash. Asus Android tablet supports Flash, but has shitty apps.

How?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best Quote FromTin Pei Ling

God is truly cruel. He gave Pei Ling a head, but not a brain.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KNN! MBT came to my block to garner votes, when he reached my door...........

He and his entourage immediately walked past without stopping. there was an NSP emblem posted on my door!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good job. MBT must be squeezing his tiny lumpar balls in frustration.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which cool tablet should cooleo get - iPad 2 or Asus eee Transformer?

34xrxuo.jpg

41770859.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which cool tablet should cooleo get - iPad 2 or Asus eee Transformer?

No leh haven't bought. Quite hard to make a decision. The Android market is full of shitty apps. Doesn't have many good apps like Netflix or Zinio for ordering online magazines. On the other hand, iPad 2 cannot support Flash which makes most websites inaccessible.

So what u getting?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
cooleo's vote for Worstest Rally Speech ever - Teo Ser Fuck

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/84ljzIdevQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: cooleo's vote for Worstest Rally Speech ever - Teo Ser Fuck

Teo Ser Luck, I have never known you are so amateurish until now. You know jolly well there were not many people at the rally and most were elderly with no vocal power. Yet you shamelessly compelled them to cheer you and your passive team. If this is what you can do, I can assure your luck will run out by the next election...unless you REPENT!

tititata1 3 hours ago

Oh my goodness! I already try my best not to be bias...but this is so disappointing, Mr Teo Ser Luck REALLY used his valuable rally time to do only cheer leading?! How do he want to serve the people of Singapore, we vote him in then he will serve?! Is he also bootlicking his fellow and more senior candidates?

boylistic 12 hours ago

This bloody clown is a right disgrace. What is he on about? It's obvious he only prepared the speech the night before, and over half an hour. There's no substance nor depth to what he just said. I cannot imagine having someone like him in the gov! Vote these pap clowns out now!

marvreds 13 hours ago

i think he is soooo confident he's going to win, he's just going to use his public speech time to kiss his bosses' back sides instead of answering voters' concerns.

is this the kind of leaders we want?

madamhe1 20 hours ago 3