• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Papsmearer, i finished the job for you.

S

Sima Yi

Some assholes here don't seem to know that i hold the trump card when it comes to infraction. Mess with the OA and that's it. :eek:

S

Sima Yi

.... that includes cooleo's clone superdude and Omega Red.

S

Sima Yi

uh why is cooleo banned?

Before you ask that question, go take a look at the infraction log first. His ego ballooned so i have to burst it. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Before you ask that question, go take a look at the infraction log first. His ego ballooned so i have to burst it. :biggrin:

You are the best clone spotter here! I am impressed. Ichiban.

But be careful, later COOLEO ban you using his OA clones.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On second thought, I retract my earlier post on the priase.

Hey, Sima Yi, aka OA, don't throw us your smoke screen.

We all know that OA is COOLEO and COOLEO is OA. It is now beginning to be obvious to all forumers that COOLEO is behaving like the OA after OA stop infracting. Reason is, OA is COOLEO and old habit dies hard!

So, don't try to create the false impression that OA infract COOLEO, means that OA is NOT COOLEO. The fact is, OA is COOLEO. You are just trying to wayang to disassociate both. I will only believe you if you ban COOLEO for an extended period of time!

Hey, OA aka COOLEO we were not born yesterday!

coolion

:biggrin: ban this one too. Just clear cookies or just switch VPN ip can bypass your ban liao. I know how to play this game one leh. Hehe

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at your pathetic state. Whahaha!!! Here.. you like him don't you? :biggrin:

94096_5_122_20lo.jpg

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: ban this one too. Just clear cookies or just switch VPN ip can bypass your ban liao. I know how to play this game one leh. Hehe

Hehehe.. You are an idiot. Anybody here that has been banned before can tell you that too. Clear cookies or switch browser because ban is effected only on the nick.:biggrin:

coolion

Hehehe.. You are an idiot. Anybody here that has been banned before can tell you that too. Clear cookies or switch browser because ban is effected only on the nick.:biggrin:

Haha...who is the idiot? I already said clear cookies liao leh. Aiyo....if use your blain abit. i could make it less painful for u. Quick ban this one first. :biggrin:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sincere thanks to the OA... i celebrate from my grave. Cooleo abuses his power and ban anyone who antagonises him even for good reason.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't find much info on this reputation point thing. Cooleo sent my nick to grave and i have been under moderation and showing rep point of 5... would it grow back if i post more under this nick? Or is there such a thing as a nick being dead for good? Thanks in advance for advise.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Some assholes here don't seem to know that i hold the trump card when it comes to infraction. Mess with the OA and that's it. :eek:

Yes, good for you. More time now for Cooleo to sell his backside to banglas. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

But even if you clear cookies and switch browsers or IP address, when you log back on with the same password, you will stll be banned, right? U need to have more than 1 nick. But if you post on multiple nicks, than your power points are spread among them. As I right or wrong?