• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is integirty in this age?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
some thoughts on integrity, i dun get it, can someone advise me please?

1. where got people increase their own salary? yes, the board who brought down lehman brothers did increase their own, that was what i heard. and you can't really blame footballers to cross over to indonesia, given me, i will also choose money over pap ruled spore.

2. look at how the banks entice naive sporeans to use their credit line and credit cards,resulting in overspending and can't repay the banks in full. i have since cleared my debts.

3. i was a victim in singapore technologies, being harrassed by pro pap dogs, they used lky's name to intimidate you,use all sorts of excuses to screw you up. tell me why a decent chap like me should vote for pap. politicians abused their power,influence people in their thinking. i went to see my m&d mp and he told me what's wrong with that with people harrassing you.you all tell me if i should vote for pap,ptui!

i urge all sporeans to vote for opposition, dun let them hold on to too much power in parliament and glc, if not,expect to see people abusing their power.

the above are examples of what i can think of how integrity is being measured. i have a question that is: if someone asked a girl out with the intention of bedding her, do you think this guy can be trusted in his career? if he succeed, does that mean he got some moral or integrity problem. i'd think work is work and personal is personal. not me huh...dun flame me.:p
besides, does that one incident condemn a person his entire life? look at csj and sdp, just because one old man dislike, messed up his entire life. I VOTE FOR YOU SDP! i had the honour of hiding in one corner hearin you guys talk yesterday morning, i am paiseh to come forward to shake your hands as the media dogs are around. be sure, i vote for you! you guys really look tough and streetwise.

i know some may think i am naive in my thinking and writing above. but what i have to say is vote for opposition,dun let pap rule over our head, dun let politicians intimidate you and in your thinking. thanks!

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravo

Now you got your own opinion

Looks like you have made up your mind =)

Life is a change process

Please adapt to challenges, changes and crisis

Then you can really become a successful person

Put it this way bro,

If you got sabo when you were in Uni or Poly, you will know how to deal with the sabo at work at ST. Unfortunately, you spent your schooling life and early career being a nerd and not experiencing life. That's why 1 tekan and your life is over

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bravo

Life is a change process

Put it this way bro,

If you got sabo when you were in Uni or Poly, you will know how to deal with the sabo at work at ST. Unfortunately, you spent your schooling life and early career being a nerd and not experiencing life. That's why 1 tekan and your life is over

Son, what the fuck is your syphilis eaten brain talking about. Please take a bath, you stink!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk is easy! when someone whose family is taken care of and father is dun know what fuck related to isd, i think balls shrink first.

Bravo

Life is a change process

Put it this way bro,

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very unlikely, although i am slightly unwell, my stress level is no longer like before, i need to bretahe in hard when i encounter stress,thanks to them, chao chee bye! i am not the severe gone case type, i am still consious of things going around.

my little dream is to make some money and go bangkok enjoy my remaining years.

hotbot, so will u still vote for pap this coming GE?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
very unlikely, although i am slightly unwell, my stress level is no longer like before, i need to bretahe in hard when i encounter stress,thanks to them, chao chee bye! i am not the severe gone case type, i am still consious of things going around.

my little dream is to make some money and go bangkok enjoy my remaining years.

Drive your taxi all the way to Thailand and never return

That's about $20K free cash for you

Don't forget to borrow some Ah Long money too.. $30K

Quick and fast.. Don't waste any time amassing money.. Esp since drivers don't earn much

LOL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm...your idea is crap!

Drive your taxi all the way to Thailand and never return

That's about $20K free cash for you

Don't forget to borrow some Ah Long money too.. $30K

Quick and fast.. Don't waste any time amassing money.. Esp since drivers don't earn much

LOL