• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy "Tiger Mum" Chua together with 2 daughters at TIME100 - All 3 Look Super Hot!!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 26: Author Amy Chua (L) attends the TIME 100 Gala, TIME'S 100 Most Influential People In The World at Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center on April 26, 2011 in New York City.

some how cant seem to paste the photos...wld appreciate some kind soul to paste for me...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amy "Tiger Mum" Chua together with 2 daughters at TIME100 - All 3 Look Super Hot!

Wah lao! Talk until got dragon got tiger but no pic?! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Say that to Dua Kang drifter as well..

His Japanese apartment is out for rental now and he's a full time painter based in Thailand Wor

But he also have a Japanese wife and gf

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Amy "Tiger Mum" Chua together with 2 daughters at TIME100 - All 3 Look Super Hot!

t100_chua.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Say that to Dua Kang drifter as well..

His Japanese apartment is out for rental now and he's a full time painter based in Thailand Wor

But he also have a Japanese wife and gf

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="225" height="149" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MV0hiDwcMmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

theV2

Alfrescian
Loyal

4P JAV in my mind now

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah! hotter than Vivee's daughter

H

Hanzo Hattori

amy-chua-tiger-mom-and-jewish-husband-e1296487694419.jpg%3Fw%3D600

Amy-Chua-and-daughters.jpg