• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

超级大洞 大炮仙 drifter now a full-time painter/artist woh

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont wish to sell ...maybe just rent out ... as i said , im in half retired mode now ..:smile: by the way , i just sold my business recently ...going to be full-time artist ....in thai . :smile: yes , i stay in tokyo , edogawa ku . anyway , its not that big , only 3 bedrooms ..

This miserable dua kang drifter never fails to entertain me with his fake stories and fantasy

So drifter, can you show us your painting/artwork? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A leopard can never change its spots
Once a 大炮仙 always a 大炮仙
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This miserable dua kang drifter never fails to entertain me with his fake stories and fantasy

So drifter, can you show us your painting? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A leopard can never change his spots
Once a 大炮仙 always a 大炮仙

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
debonerman

can't see what you are saying as you are being ignored
can you get your clone to quote what you just said so I can see??

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
debonerman

can't see what you are saying as you are being ignored
can you get your clone to quote what you just said so I can see??

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is 大炮仙 drifter?

On an aircraft carrier back to Japan liao a?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is 大炮仙 drifter?

07Ebe.jpg

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, 06:39 AM
cooleo
Alfrescian (Inf)
This message is hidden because cooleo is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, 06:39 AM
cooleo
Alfrescian (Inf)
This message is hidden because cooleo is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

sssnake

Alfrescian
Loyal

So drifter, can you show us your painting/artwork? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A leopard can never change its spots
Once a 大炮仙 always a 大炮仙

Hey loser! what do u get out of this huh? u think u can score some point here? get the fuck out of here la, u piece of shit!

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here.. have a look at how i was born :p:p:p

<object width="225" height="144"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqjtz3rEPG0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqjtz3rEPG0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="225" height="144"></embed></object>

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is 大炮仙 drifter?

Too ashamed to come back to Sammyboy ah?