• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A ghost story about dennis foo (boss of st james)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this true?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5851391&postcount=58

Dear TS,

I totally believe your story....well it goes like this:

Back in early 2000s....before St James was refurbish....we had Devil's Bar.

This girl you actually Ghost fucked with was Dennis Foo mistress. After Dennis Foo had his fun with this girl, he passed the girl to his son, Gordon Foo. Gordon Foo and the girl were very closed until he met another girl, who is currently his wife. Gordon broke off with this girl and she became so hysterical, she everytime sit at St James to wait for Gordon to appear and talk to her. But Gordon kept ignoring her.....so she drank herself to death...her favourite drink was bloody mary.

Till date, this incident has been kept secret from all patrons and only those people within their close circle knows of this story. That is why you see at the bar counter at St james, one seat is always empty / reserved for "someone"...no matter how packed the club is.

Rumours circulated that this girl has been seen sitting alone, sometimes even crying and so a few "lucky" male patrons will take the opportunity to chat up with the girl if they don't know who "she" is. All of the guys will get "lucky" for the nite as they will get to fuck the "girl".

Rumours also stated that the "girl" is out to suck the "qi" of 69 guys, once she has done so, her soul can finally go back to Devil's Bar...I mean go back to hell.

Hope the above clarifies any doubt on the authencity of TS's personal experience. Take care bros

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this true?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5851391&postcount=58

Dear TS,

I totally believe your story....well it goes like this:

Back in early 2000s....before St James was refurbish....we had Devil's Bar.

This girl you actually Ghost fucked with was Dennis Foo mistress. After Dennis Foo had his fun with this girl, he passed the girl to his son, Gordon Foo. Gordon Foo and the girl were very closed until he met another girl, who is currently his wife. Gordon broke off with this girl and she became so hysterical, she everytime sit at St James to wait for Gordon to appear and talk to her. But Gordon kept ignoring her.....so she drank herself to death...her favourite drink was bloody mary.

Till date, this incident has been kept secret from all patrons and only those people within their close circle knows of this story. That is why you see at the bar counter at St james, one seat is always empty / reserved for "someone"...no matter how packed the club is.

Rumours circulated that this girl has been seen sitting alone, sometimes even crying and so a few "lucky" male patrons will take the opportunity to chat up with the girl if they don't know who "she" is. All of the guys will get "lucky" for the nite as they will get to fuck the "girl".

Rumours also stated that the "girl" is out to suck the "qi" of 69 guys, once she has done so, her soul can finally go back to Devil's Bar...I mean go back to hell.

Hope the above clarifies any doubt on the authencity of TS's personal experience. Take care bros
is this story true?