• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot japanese mama breast feeding on youtube.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup her bare tits are shown. She's also shown getting milked by a jap uncle.

EDIT: it's a lao jap auntie that looks like a man

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4EKgY6y-N40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was surprised too. They have shown live births on youtube and gynacologist exams too. They forgot to disable the comments though.

Wonder if anyone will report the vid.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say the quality of postings in this forum has improved by leaps and bounce since the hustings begin! :smile:

Sam will delete postes he doesn't like. His censorship is more severe than the Singapore gahment. Some will even alter posts of others to suit their objective. No more freedom of speech in this forum liao!

S

Sima Yi

Since you are so afraid and tulan of SDP :biggrin:

94096_5_122_20lo.jpg