• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nowadays bosses like to give promotion to young ones (learn how)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days i notice that bosses like to give those young employees random 'promotions'. It is quite funny when i overheard this.

Boss: "Ok Janet, you are the Events Manager in charge of this. So you will oversee the playing of the music and stop during the break ok?

Chao Lowly Exec: "Wah boss you promote me from Exec to Manager?"

Boss: .....

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard from who, your "colleagues" at imh???:biggrin::biggrin:

but it's true, delegation of more responsibility at no extra cost. if i am boss, i also will do the same.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard from who, your "colleagues" at imh???:biggrin::biggrin:

but it's true, delegation of more responsibility at no extra cost. if i am boss, i also will do the same.

10610919.jpg