• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How things should be....

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once women has managed to keep themselves quiet. This is definitely a movement in the right direction.

Keep up the good work gals. Hope to hear less from you apart from the bedroom.

lsalsa

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!! What else is stirring here? We understand or do not understand. I really wonder.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about making this particular section pink in color with flowers and hearts like that. Maybe that will be more feminine and stand out.

LongWu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women are like animals and should be dominated by us men. If conventional and normal methods fail, then I would advocate complicated mind control devices and procedures.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope to hear less from you apart from the bedroom.
MIA (misses in action?):p
Himerus said:
..7th month,so all the gals stay at home...
Soon into full 8th moon liao. But gestation is 9 months, no?:wink:
LongWu said:
...like animals and should be dominated by us men. If conventional and normal methods fail, then I would advocate complicated mind control devices and procedures
Fierce, man. In days of old, caveman just relied on his club and drag prey (oops, opp gender no.)...:biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
when they dun cum in,they just won't cum in.
there is not much that the boss can do.
maybe he can asks some of them over at SBF to come over and try brighten up this thread.
who knows what will happen ???