• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iverbert ...you are history .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actucally i dont want to ban you ..but many brothers here PM me to ban you ..now you know the power of points ? dont play play :biggrin::wink:

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im surprise he thought im Equalisation aka kukubird58 aka no_faith aka balls2you !!! at first i cant be bother with him ...slowly i think hes getting on everyone nerve ..bobian ...voters got choice to ban him :wink:

It's not that he thought but desperation and trying to confuse forummers and sow discord. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me know if u want me to kick the shit out of Ivebert this little piece of shit. Be glad to show my courteous side.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J6qxMP3deU8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tu81PqPJYvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since when you become the one who pull the trigger? hahaha

hahaha..all the old birds here knows so far i only ban teekee and pslam23 for the fun sake ...and because of their delusion religion . as for iverbert , i find him entertaining ...but bobian ..got ppl PM me to ban him . lets let the voters decide ...:biggrin::wink: