• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Big Breast Laksa

standbybed69

everytime i eat at Alexandra hawker ctr i've always noticed those young women on the queue at the claypot laksa hv bigger boobs. Something to do with the laksa ?

sumting 2 do wif ze hawker ... :o

Laksa is v fattening. To have big boobs, just eat yourself fat can liao.

Then you must stop eating at that famous Alexandra Hawker Center Laksa stall, you might grow breast..funny!, I never saw this?...did you eat your Laksa with too much HUM hummmm!!

standbybed69

Then you must stop eating at that famous Alexandra Hawker Center Laksa stall, you might grow breast..funny!, I never saw this?...did you eat your Laksa with too much HUM hummmm!!

sorry hor oldbird like me dun eat laksa in claypots we prefered those old style laksa, actually rgt now i prefer those JB curry mee...light n tasty. Btw its true everytime i eat there i always look out for boobs at the laksa queue....Big Boobs Claypot Laksa ?

lianbeng says, "laksa used coconut milk alot - maybe that's why so many tua nehneh eat laksa.":biggrin:

middaydog

where's the picture?

Neber see laksa before?:confused::confused:

laksa2.jpg

This is your first ever post? Well done!

But beware, one of the forummers here also likes to eat laksa there. :biggrin:

standbybed69

my next business venture would be =`` C Cup Claypot Laksa '' theme = Laksa so good garantee to boost your bosom, money back garantee

gosh i tot only mee siam comes with hum now laksa also comes with hum

You got the exquisite culinary expert wrong, Laksa comes with hum, he is eating Mee Siam mai HUM! Only people with that kind of taste buds, where their meals are flown in from Tokyo, etc...eat mee siam mai hum.

Whereas, we lesser mortals eat Laksa with hum...and white chicken meat with skin...yummy!!

standbybed69

yesterday went down to Alexandra HC again for lunch....this time saw many airport girls queueing for laksa. Wow news traveled fast so manyairport girls queueing up to fill their stomach n chest. Mmmmmm laksa better than silicon ?