• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An influx of Gay Men in Sinkiepore soon?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at how Vincent has been performance thus far, I would have to say that I'm impressed with his argument on government policies and I would be voting for him during this coming election but I have prepared myself for this to happen once he is voted in.

We all know how our neighbouring countries view gays.

Look at Malaysia, Anwar is having problem just because he is bi-sexual. The gays in that country are being discriminated due to religious reason and many of them are said to have enter Singapore regularly as they feel this place is safer for them.

Look at Indonesia, they are many religious zealous people in the country, I heard that if gays are caught in the act, would be beaten up by the whole village until near death.

It is sad that there would be social impact on us as many would move to Singapore once we give indication that we are tolerate. I prefer the society as it is now and no group is overstepping into each others space but I guess change is inevitable.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Malaysia, Anwar is having problem just because he is bi-sexual.

Look at Indonesia, they are many religious zealous people in the country, I heard that if gays are caught in the act, would be beaten up by the whole village until near death.

That's for rebelling against nature.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what should happen to gays....

qsp9vl.jpg

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gays are gays because of their genes. It is just a boy is boy because of his genes. There is no moral issue. To condemn a person just because he is gay, is to do gross injustice to him. Our neighbours are just living in the dark ages. That is why they have so many incestuous cases. We do not need to and should not be like them (ie our neighbours).

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder why so many religious bigots especially their Gods are so obsess with what one's sexual preference? Aren't there other bigger problems to worry and concern about than what one's sexual orientation? Another proof of ignorant religious stupidity.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y-fPfNMZMtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong being gay. Its just a preference. As long as they don't disturb you, why bother?

Don't try to dictate your prejudices and expect others to comply to your standards of sainthood.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong being gay. Its just a preference. As long as they don't disturb you, why bother?

Don't try to dictate your prejudices and expect others to comply to your standards of sainthood.

Then in your opinion, is it ok to fuck dogs? If u say no, then u are hypocrite right?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have some doubt in that. I have a friend who is gay and he only loves men but last week, we went clubbing and he ended up rather drunk.

He was later found fucking a female in the toilet....he still gay?

Gays are gays because of their genes. It is just a boy is boy because of his genes. There is no moral issue. To condemn a person just because he is gay, is to do gross injustice to him. Our neighbours are just living in the dark ages. That is why they have so many incestuous cases. We do not need to and should not be like them (ie our neighbours).

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have some doubt in that. I have a friend who is gay and he only loves men but last week, we went clubbing and he ended up rather drunk.

He was later found fucking a female in the toilet....he still gay?

hi there

1. aiyoh! boy.
2. he is bi, that's it!