• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard that some gays are planning to hold this contest after GE

FamilyMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you ready to see this in the street?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/agKalvvJE4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xSPeoqXjpCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eZ0pr68mXzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun see any problem with this. You should go and take a look at gay parties, it is now normally held in Sentosa as it is away from the main island. Once the society becomes more open, it would be held in hotels, just like other countries. It is not just kissing, you will see.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun see any problem with this. You should go and take a look at gay parties, it is now normally held in Sentosa as it is away from the main island. Once the society becomes more open, it would be held in hotels, just like other countries. It is not just kissing, you will see.

What's your take on man fucking dogs? Since u are so liberal, i'm sure u wouldn't mind having some canine love.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no problem with gays as long as they dun commit the 'act' infront of me.

Just like many singaporean, they support oppositions as long as the opposition is not their MP.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are they holding in sg or aussie?:eek:

who will be the judge of tis contest? ivebert or clit666?:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am conservative and straight and I am opposed to seeing public display of sexual acts, gay or straight. Some things are meant to be private.

Cheers!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

They will come to your constituency neighbourhood party once opposition parties get voted in! No brainer question who will be the guest of honour!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
are they holding in sg or aussie?:eek:

who will be the judge of tis contest? ivebert or clit666?:rolleyes:

tumblr_l2xyjfdC0B1qa6qlpo1_400.jpg