• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore biker dies on way to Hat Yai

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110426.213418_accident350_bg.jpg

A LEISURE trip turned into a tragedy when Singaporean IT manager Hong Ming Shun, 29, was killed in an accident on Malaysia's North-South Highway at 10.05am on Friday.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the accident occurred near Kuala Kangsar, Perak. The area is said to be notorious for road accidents.

Mr Hong was riding his motorcycle and travelling with a group of friends. They were headed for Hat Yai in Thailand, where they wanted to spend the long weekend.

Mr Hong had taken leave on Thursday to rest at home and started on his trip that night.

The convoy had nine other motorbikes and three cars.

A traffic police officer from Kuala Kangsar said it is believed that Mr Hong lost control of his motorbike and hit the metal crash barrier.

Mr Hong was flung off his motorcycle and hit a road signpost.

He died on the spot.

By the time his friends reached him, he was not breathing.

According to Mr Hong's aunt, Madam Liang, 58, a housewife, he was an only son and lived with his mother in a three-room flat in Block 204, Marsiling Drive. He was said to be very filial towards his mother.

His mother, a 56-year-old divorcee, sells drinks in a school canteen.

Soon after she got the news on Friday morning, Mr Hong's mother left for Malaysia, accompanied by two of her sisters.

Mr Hong's cousin, Ms Luo Yong Ying, 33, said his friends have not been able to give his family details of the accident.

This article was first published in The New Paper.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Bus64 posted here recently?

You won't be surprised if Bus64 did post here recently.

Remind me of this story posted in this forum :

Ever heard of the gal who wanted to be cremated with her handphone?

This is a true story of a young JC gal who past away last month in Singapore. Her name is Meiling. She was hit by a lorry. I don't wanna mention the name of the JC. She had a boy friend by the name of Joe. He stays in Bangkok. Both of them were deeply in love with each other. They used to spend hours talking on the phone. In fact, u can never see her without her handphone.

She spends 3/4 of the day talking to Joe. Meiling's family knows about their close relationship. Joe is very close with Meiling's family. (Just imagine their love) . She used to joke with her frens, "If I pass away please burn me with my handphone." She also repeated the same thing to her parents.

When she passed away suddenly in the accident, the funeral procession could not lift her coffin. I was there. A lot of them tried to do so but still cant , everybody including me, had tried to carry the coffin, the result is still the same. Eventually, they called their neighbour, a "bomoh" from Thailand (Por Sukit), who was a friend of her father.

He took a seat and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said "This girl misses something here". Then her friends told Por Sukit about her intentions to have her cremated with her phone. He then opened the coffin and place her phone and SIM card inside the casket. After that they tried to carry the coffin. It could be moved and they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked. (Can u feel the fear. I'm shaking at this moment!)

Meiling's parents didn't inform Joe that Meiling had passed away (pity Joe). After 2 weeks Joe called Meiling's mom.

Joe : "Auntie, I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me. Dont tell Meiling that i'm coming home today. I wanna suprise her."

Her mother replied: "You come home first, I wanna tell u something very important."

When he got to Singapore, they told him the truth about Meiling.

Joe thinks that they were playing a fool. He was laughing and said "Dont try to fool me. Tell Meiling to come out. I have a gift for her. Please stop this nonsense". Then they show him the original death certificate to him. They gave him proof to make him believe. (Joe started to sweat).

He said... "Its not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me."

Joe was shaking. Suddenly, Joe's phone rang loudly.

"See this is from Meiling. See this..." he showed the phone to Meiling's family. All of them told him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard his conversation loud and clear. No cross lines, no humming. It is the actual voice of Meiling & there is no way others could use her simcard since it was placed inside the coffin before cremation. They were so shocked and asked for Por Sukit's help again. Por Sukit brought them to see his master (Tok Chen) to solve this matter. He & Sukit worked for 5 hours. Then they discovered one thing...

Singtel Mobile has the best coverage.