• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Cunt THREATENS principal of Hwa Chong Institution

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teacher in ACS boy storm now boasts of uncle who's TV chief in China

teacher_in_acs_boy_storm_now_boasts_of_uncle_whos_tv_chief-thumbnail.jpg

The 22-year-old relief teacher, who raised eyebrows when she recommended dating only ACS(I) boys, is in the limelight again. This time she claims that her uncle is "the head of Sichuan Provincial TV Network" and that netizens should be wary of directing "disrespectful remarks" at her.

Miss Jiang Lai had recommended dating only ACS(I) boys in her blog, because boys from other top schools are 'boring' and 'ugly'. She later defended her comments as being 'satirical', and suggested holding a 'talent pageant' featuring school boys.

In her latest blog entry, apparently directed at the principal of Hwa Chong Institution, Dr Hon Chiew Weng, she claims that she has sent a compilation of the details of those who directed disrespectful remarks at her to her TV network head uncle in China.

The Singapore PR, who moved from China when she was six, wrote:

"Dr Hon (principal of Hwa Chong Institution) doesn’t know who he’s dealing with.

"He didn’t even bother to see me.

"He doesn’t know that my uncle is the head of Sichuan Provincial TV Network. :rolleyes:

"He doesn’t know that I have screen printed all the disrespectful remarks directed at me as a PRC.

"He doesn’t know that I have records of all disrespectful remarks directed at me as a PRC in my phone.

"He doesn’t know that I have already compiled names, IP addresses, phone numbers, height, occupation into a PDF file and sent it off to my uncle.

"I specially selected all Hwa Chong Institution students, and had my conversations with them in SMS and Facebook recorded. With photos, interests, family members."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://msjianglai.wordpress.com/201...hiew-weng-principal-of-hwa-chong-institution/

Open Letter to Dr Hon Chiew Weng, Principal of Hwa Chong Institution

Dear Dr Hon Chiew Weng,

After my scathing attack on the “ugliness” of TCHS boys based on my rusty impression of them dating back to 2001-2006, I’m pleased to inform you that I’ve been extremely impressed by the responses from your students and ex-students.

Since you’re the principal of the most excellent educational institution in Singapore, and possibly the world, I’ll not indulge in a sentimental diatribe. Instead, I want to alert you that as of today, 24 April 2011, I recognise HCI as the boy school that all girls should be looking out for. In short, the excellence of your boys has caused me to defect from Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) . In more cheesy terms, your boys have stolen my heart like what Paris did to Helen.

Hence I wish to make two propositions-

a) Invite Misheel Bayaraa to DSA for HCI in a letter addressed to his parents teachers and principal at Teck Ghee Primary School. He is the best under 17 basketball player at the age of 14. He is filial, extremely intelligent, courageous and humble. Only HCI is worthy of unleashing the talent in him. I recommend that he play for varsity team. An ex-HCI basketball center assessed Misheel’s skills and conceded that he was far better than anyone on the team. Hence, by accepting Misheel into your team, he’ll be able to assist HCI in securing championships, both national and international. Besides, he’s extremely attractive, so you’ll be pleased to find that with his admission into HCI, the basketball team will also gain a mass following of teenage girls.

b) Allow me to mentor Soh Hwa Jin of HCI twice a week, two hours each, in the HCI canteen. Hwa Jin is the pivotal reason why I defected to HCI. I shall recount the story to you in private. Most importantly, his appearance has caused the entire “Talent Pageant” to be voided. He is highly intelligent, extremely courageous, quite an annoying asshole, and, saving the best for the last, out-of-this-world handsome. The reason why I ask your permission to mentor Hwa Jin is that, outstanding boys like him have been indoctrinated from young by ugly incompetent, and most likely female, teachers that all beautiful women are extremely dangerous. Beautiful women are likely to be sluts, bimbos, or money-grabbing mercenaries. I do not entirely disagree with the above. However, I would like to present myself as an exception.

I am not interested in money, for the simple reason that I know I will be a multi-trillionaire one day – yes the word “trillionaire” has yet to be invented, but it will be invented for me. I am beautiful, intelligent, and highly combative due to baptisms of fire in my private and academic life. Most people have no idea how hard I studied at Reed, in order to become who I am today. They have even less clue, of the amount of courage it took for me to tell a popular professor “fuck you” to his face, because of his contemptuous dismissal of a student’s heartfelt answer.

I am also extremely mercenary – I do not help A* students, I only help international supernovas. And I specifically single out Misheel Bayaraa and Soh Hwa Jin because they are far more outstanding than any men I have met in my entire life (with the possible exception of you). They have exhibited an intellect that surpassed my peers at Reed, and exuded a charm that I have never ever encountered in any men that I have come across. They will outshine and surpass anyone and everyone across age groups, but they can only do so, if they have the confidence to do so.

Finally, I am pleased to pledge to you my support of the HCI education system. The day I receive my first financial statement upon graduating from Harvard Law School, I will come to you, and ask that you quote a percentage I should contribute to the school’s funds. For e.g. should I earn USD$5000, you’ll be entitled to $2000 should you take a 40% cut. Should I make USD$5billion, you’ll be entitled to USD$4billion should you wish to take a 80% cut. The object of my profit has never been for private gain, but I only make contributions to organizations that deserve my recognition. In Singapore’s case, the only organization worth supporting is HCI. My financial contributions will continue as long as you are principal. Should someone take over your position, I will consult you on your recommendation before deciding to continue or terminate this relationship.

I have come to the end of my letter. I will come to HCI in person tomorrow, 25 April 2011, at 10am, with my professional qualifications and a peace offering. I look forward to seeing you, and hearing your feedback on the above proposal.

Sincerely,

Jiang Lai

+65 85189031
:oIo:

P.S. I only decided to do this after the head of my fan club, a HCI alumni, informed me that you were a “mega-troll.” Since I’ve been called a troll on many occasions, I believe it is only responsible that I pay my respects to the Master of the Troll Clan.

P.P.S In the name of self-interest, I believe more exchange programs should be established between HCI and SNGS, my alma mater. This is because SCGS and MGS girls are generally four and five letter epithets that I shall not mention in a formal letter, and NYGH girls are challenged in the aesthetics department. SNGS girls are by far the best looking, most down to earth, and most hardworking girls in the whole world. We make good girlfriends, wives, mothers, and grandmothers. If HCI boys are sensible, they’ll petition for more contact with SNGS girls.

P.P.P.S I’m going through your authority to help Misheel and Hwa Jin, because both of them have a deep-seated fear that I’ll rape and marry them. Consequently, they have sought to distance themselves from me in all channels. I’m confused… because even if I did rape and marry them – is that such a bad thing? Perhaps, you can enlighten me on teenage psychology when we meet. Again, the very thing that perplexes me, is the very thing that impresses me, most men would not think or act the same way as them. Therefore, it is only HCI and HCI only, that is worthy of educating these two young gentlemen who are immensely afraid of encountering beauty and brains in the same individual.

P.P.P.S I have no preferred conversational language. I can speak Sichuan dialect, Mandarin, English, French (very very basic but sufficient to ware off

lai_jiang_tnp.jpg
sub-par suitors), and Troll – a language known to the chosen few.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you, u bloody ugly PRC cunt, and fark the entire PRC lot!!! So, what is your idiotic uncle gonna do about my remarks eh?

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bemused by FT policy.

No true talent would boast before achieving something. Confidence and arrogance are worlds apart.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>I am not interested in money, for the simple reason that I know I will be a multi-trillionaire one day – yes the word “trillionaire” has yet to be invented, but it will be invented for me. I am beautiful, intelligent, and highly combative due to baptisms of fire in my private and academic life. Most people have no idea how hard I studied at Reed, in order to become who I am today. They have even less clue, of the amount of courage it took for me to tell a popular professor “fuck you” to his face, because of his contemptuous dismissal of a student’s heartfelt answer.<<

This kind of bitch can be a relief teacher for our kids? Acceptable?

dankos

>>I am beautiful, intelligent, and highly combative due to baptisms of fire in my private and academic life. QUOTE]

maybe highly combative due baptisms of fire in her private part :eek:

wtf she expects her uncle who is a szechuan tv chief to do?? send us mind-numbing szechuan dramas over cable to control our minds?

Last edited: