• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Chia’s marriage on the rocks?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot tt shaun guy left mediacock and failed in his investment?
he was in debt but not sure whether he still is?

maybe itz money problem again? or both dun give in to each other on bed?:eek:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot tt shaun guy left mediacock and failed in his investment?
he was in debt but not sure whether he still is?

maybe itz money problem again? or both dun give in to each other on bed?:eek:

maybe run road back to the north.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shaun chen mostly plays bad guys on shows. Didn't he get into some problem with media cock a few yrs back?

Their wedding was quite a grand affair a few yrs ago. A lot of publicity. Almost as popular as fann and chris.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their wedding was quite a grand affair a few yrs ago. A lot of publicity. Almost as popular as fann and chris.
i rmb there were quite a number of sponsors too.
you may also wonder this guy and Chris earning is not as much as their wives.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i rmb there were quite a number of sponsors too.
you may also wonder this guy and Chris earning is not as much as their wives.:biggrin:

Fann acted in hollywood movie before, probably got banged by mr jackie to star in that movie while michelle was some sort of tv child star been acting for donkey yrs. The last show i remember this shaun was in was that long long 7pm drama before AI.

In terms of publicity and on tv fann and michelle look to be more famous than their husbands but chris is not too bad lah. Quite famous in his own right.

Last edited:

dankos

Shaun chen mostly plays bad guys on shows. Didn't he get into some problem with media cock a few yrs back?

i sort of remember years ago when he and ou xuan were both at the now defunct tv station (used to have i channel and u channel but i cannot remember the tv station name), ou xuan claim that this guy molested her (or take advantage of her) while filming.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i sort of remember years ago when he and ou xuan were both at the now defunct tv station (used to have i channel and u channel but i cannot remember the tv station name), ou xuan claim that this guy molested her (or take advantage of her) while filming.

shaun chen has some sort of bad boy reputation in real life. Probably a play boy too.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ou Xuan looks uptight. Maybe still virgin.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. 2 "cannot-make-it" individuals.
3. the gal is some spg type cannot go some chiney character.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard dun know from where that michelle is a very nice person. but i remember that i saw her when i was in poly, she give me the impression she like to hang out with "yan dao ko", she has a thing for handsome men.

dankos

heard dun know from where that michelle is a very nice person. but i remember that i saw her when i was in poly, she give me the impression she like to hang out with "yan dao ko", she has a thing for handsome men.

alamak then the flying pap pig in my avatar no chance liao. :o

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u from temasek poly? read those yahoo message, got 1 said that she sleep around with the students and the lecturers when she was in temasek poly. she failed her first yr and dropped out of poly. but a lot of clones in yahoo supporting shaun, same writing style with broken english!!! lol!!! must be some johorean or shaun himself!!! :P personally, i got nothing against her even she look for angmo. i got nothing against gals go for angmo, i believe in cause and effect. :P shaun famous for screwing around and dont find him handsome or what.