• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman throws 'rocks' at tree to get mangoes -- and even asks me to help her

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman_throws_and_throws_rocks_at_tree__just_for_some_mangoes-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer lee was exercising when he noticed a woman whacking a tree with a bamboo stick. Later, she started throwing what looked like rocks at the tree in an attempt to get mangoes.

Said lee in his contribution (Apr 24):

"I saw this lady opposite Yuying Secondary School at Hougang throwing rocks, trying to knock mangoes out of a tree.

"I was exercising at a fitness corner nearby when her wild actions caught my attention.

"She was actually holding a bamboo stick whacking the tree and that was when I realised that is a mango tree.

"She even threw her stick at the tree and it got stuck!

"In the video you can see that she approached me and I thought she wanted to tell me off for taking her video but instead, she asked me for help!"

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. 100% Ah Neh from the way she dress. Singaporean dont dress like that anymore unless is festival.
Nothing wrong if she want to have mango. But ask her please dont throw the stick( now stuck on the tree if someone walk below the tree and the stick fall down then that will be big problem)
Please ask her if she want the fruit buy longer stick or buy telescopic fishing rod that is 18ft lenght. It will be safe and sure can get the fruit.
If she she don't pluck the fruit more birds/insect will surround the tree that will cause another problem. Resident complaint noisy bird and insect.