• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute Pharmacist @ Raffles Place MRT

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone working in Raffles Place? If you work or transit there, please visit the Guardian Pharmacy at Raffles Place MRT. There is this cute young lady pharmacist working there. Looks like in her mid 20 years. Sweet and cute looking. She is not FT, Singapore Chinese girl!

Last week, I went there to get some Norgesic tablets. She told me I can't buy it off the shelf and needed a doctor's prescription. When we told me "Nooooo", she gave me that cuuuuutttee look. Wow...... I turn bluurrrr...

You guys must drop by one of these days ok!! See see can already. Don't do tiko things to her. After all, she is a pharmacist!!

:biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello, Mr Yellow People, OA, whatever.....

Which part of my nick "eErotica69" you don't understand?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomolo I go confirm. Been there a few times and all I can remember is that ugly cashier who ask every customer: "You got Passion card?"

Last week was at the SKII counter at Bugis Junction. That young and slim salesgirl also very cute. Looks a bit jap.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, what npnt?

You don't expect me to walk into a pharmacy and snap a picture of the pharmacist, right?

Go there and recce yourself!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tomolo I go confirm. Been there a few times and all I can remember is that ugly cashier who ask every customer: "You got Passion card?"

Last week was at the SKII counter at Bugis Junction. That young and slim salesgirl also very cute. Looks a bit jap.

Remember to give us your FR... sorry I mean Assessment Report!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK will make time to go there, hmm...wonder what medication I should ask for?

Ask for Norgesic or Anarex (same drug, different brand name, both are Muscle Relaxant) and ask her whether you can buy it off the shelf or not.

See her reaction when she tell you Nooooooo.....

:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

Passion card issue?
Where is bro halsey when we need him? :( :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT3.jpg

npnt.jpg