• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peasant throw PAPee dog off roof!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video is not for the faint-hearted: Man flings abused dog off roof

this_video_is_not_for_the_fainthearted-thumbnail.jpg

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...8/this_video_is_not_for_the_fainthearted.html

WARNING: This video may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

This is murder, says STOMPer P, after watching this video that was apparently posted on Facebook by the perpetrator. The video shows a man dragging a dog by its tail and eventually throwing the animal off the roof.

The person who was shooting the video was chuckling as the dog was struggling, and one of them even cheered when the dog was thrown over the edge.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Such behaviour is unacceptable and intolerable in any society and should be condemned.

"If you have viewed the video, I hope you feel the same feelings that I am having right now, and you will do whatever is in your ability to get this to as many people as possible, be it the online community, or to folks reading newspapers.

"I hope you are ready for the atrocity that you are about to see. For it is pure murder.

"I'm sorry for this emotional email.