• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chinatown complex

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this picture sui hor, 2nd level is where a lot of uncles enjoy their beer,most of them are lily neo's henchmen.:biggrin::biggrin:
P1010273.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see a bunch of unproductive people who vote PAPee dogs to screw them. How? Must wait for all of them to die off before PAPee dogs get screwed?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some uncles there dun want to go home as they have a fight with their family members.

anyway, you all should try the claypot rice there, sibeh solid!

there are a few stalls.......Lian He is the popular one but i prefer the one near the toilet called Shao Ji.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2nd floor complex ada many beer promoters binya ...... however not to my taste..... can't beat ktv ones binya lah ....

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recalled when i was younger, my buddies and i will go there for dinner and then we proceed to madam wong,wahaha...those days money not well spent.

2nd floor complex ada many beer promoters binya ...... however not to my taste..... can't beat ktv ones binya lah ....

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recalled when i was younger, my buddies and i will go there for dinner and then we proceed to madam wong,wahaha...those days money not well spent.

I thought your buddies have abandoned you?

:(:(:(:(:(

Ah Bot so poor thing

:o:o:o:o:o