• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone using M1 mobile Broadband?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone using M1 Mobile Broadband? I am thinking of getting Mobile Broadband 7.2 Mbps. Not sure if it is fast enough or not.

I am just using it for surfing, PPS, youtube and of course surfing this forum.

Any feedback?

:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
normally, go for for the telco with the least subscribers and i think m1 may be good cos of that. mb is shared bandwidth and the more pple use, your speed will be slow.

Anyone using M1 Mobile Broadband? I am thinking of getting Mobile Broadband 7.2 Mbps. Not sure if it is fast enough or not.

Any feedback?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All depend on location. If you area less people use or heavy user(download/watching video) then will be good.
Mostly in resident area on night time and weekend have problem.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any feedback?

Bro. Not sure abt m1 but i am using sicktel so far so good.
dont waste money go for 7.2mb. 2 mb is very good enough liao..
u get 7.2, the most it will go to 3 only.
Suckhub sucks big time compare sicktel..
there is this M1 mifi . can consider that.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mobile broadband is a joke in Singapore. You are most likely to get a speed that is slightly faster than dial-up most of the time (dependent on your location). SinkTel seems faster than M1 (i used both before), but still fucked up.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am using blackberry with 3gb bis and 12gb data. so i took on an extra sim card to surf at home. 1 month around $60+ dollars. that is to say that both my mobile and internet cost me about $60 a month. i think it's good enough as i dun normally download movies,just enough for surfing,youtube and sammyboy.:o

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All bros. Thank you for all you advice (not advices or advise). Just to add, is there really a differences what estate you live in?

I live in an estate with lots of oldies (OK I am one of them too, I guess), in Marine Parade GRC. So, will it be faster since is likely that the number of folks using Mobile Broadband (or even internet for that matter) is comparatively lower than those is new estates like Sengkang or Punggol?

M1 is really more jilat than Singtel? I choose the M1 7.2 Mbps, cos they have a student promotion of $15 a monthly, 24 months contact. I am using my son's name to register for one! Anyway he uses it more frequent than me!

:smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure about m1, i think singtel has upgraded their infrstructure and their speed is getting better except peak hours. but again, i think many subscribers so slow down the whole damn speed.

All bros. Thank you for all you advice (not advices or advise). Just to add, is there really a differences what estate you live in?

I live in an estate with lots of oldies (OK I am one of them too, I guess), in Marine Parade GRC. So, will it be faster since is likely that the number of folks using Mobile Broadband (or even internet for that matter) is comparatively lower than those is new estates like Sengkang or Punggol?

M1 is really more jilat than Singtel? I choose the M1 7.2 Mbps, cos they have a student promotion of $15 a monthly, 24 months contact. I am using my son's name to register for one! Anyway he uses it more frequent than me!

:smile:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure about m1, i think singtel has upgraded their infrstructure and their speed is getting better except peak hours. but again, i think many subscribers so slow down the whole damn speed.

Ah Bot

Drive taxi need mobile broadband for fuck?

You checking Fuck Reports on prostitutes while driving the taxi?

Cheebye Ben Sim
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah i m using M1 7.2. Have it for more then a yr leow. The first gen MIFI device suxs to de core... i recalled there was few weekend i completely cnot connect at all last yr...think its better now but then i rarely use it leow...jus waiting for the contract to fin and i cancel it for good...

It perform much better on a usb modem but still not as goot as line internet. Plus ish...M1 is unlimited usage...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy a 7.2 mbps mobile BB and then share it out via a router.. It good and highly affordable !!!
Buy a TP link router !

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just saw today's national papers got advert for m1 mb @ student price of $15. but the catch is that this plan is capped at 10gb. another of the telco tricks, they know that students are the most heavy users of internet and yet they capped at 10gb, so what are they expecting? they are going to charge you further $30 although capped once you exceed your usage. fucking devious! one thing i discover is that at 7.2mbps, your data usage is higher than normal cos' of the speed throttling. if you dun believe me, you can try. singtel is the same, i used to surf at 1mbps and found that the data usage is always less than normal. then after upgrading to 7.2mbps, i see drastic usage of data and the best part is capped at 12gb and i am using singtel. apparently, they are expecting users to exceed usage so that thye can charge us furtehr $30. knn, ptui!:oIo:

Any feedback?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m1 bbom user here. M1 seems to have the best plans. I tested out all 3 and m1 is the best for me.

If you sign up on m1's higher mobile plans it is unlimited data usage.

Prepaid BBOM seems to be the same for all or starfuck is different. Think starfuck has a cap, not too sure though.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, the plan erot going to subscribe is the student plan, which i think it is a rip off,why? to take advantage of ignorant students. imagine having to pay $15 +$30 = $45 excl gst every month, that means roughly $50, i may as well get a proper plan. obviously, they are not doing for the good of students.:rolleyes::oIo:

m1 bbom user here. M1 seems to have the best plans. I tested out all 3 and m1 is the best for me.

If you sign up on m1's higher mobile plans it is unlimited data usage.

Prepaid BBOM seems to be the same for all or starfuck is different. Think starfuck has a cap, not too sure though.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mobile broadband is a joke in Singapore. You are most likely to get a speed that is slightly faster than dial-up most of the time (dependent on your location). SinkTel seems faster than M1 (i used both before), but still fucked up.

Thanks for your update on mobile broadband. That is what you use to create all those OA nicks?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your update on mobile broadband. That is what you use to create all those OA nicks?

4xYq0.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, the plan erot going to subscribe is the student plan, which i think it is a rip off,why? to take advantage of ignorant students. imagine having to pay $15 +$30 = $45 excl gst every month, that means roughly $50, i may as well get a proper plan. obviously, they are not doing for the good of students.:rolleyes::oIo:

erotica has a child that is a student or he pretending to be a student?

I believe they only allow students to sign up for student plans.