• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I as an old lower income earner feels that I am marginalsed .....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hdb flats not affordabe, take transport with loads of foreigners taking your seats, wage lowered ....., cost of basic living unsustainable , siggghhhh ....:(:mad:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think your Bukit Timah 3-storey bungalow with front yard landscaped garden and fish pond is worth about $7m.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think your Bukit Timah 3-storey bungalow with front yard landscaped garden and fish pond is worth about $7m.

Aiyyoh ..... stop mocking an old security guard like me lah ..... I am 69 years old already and have to walk 12 hours shift ...

I know you pap rich people always look down on the down and trodden lah .....

show some compassion .....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyyoh ..... stop mocking an old security guard like me lah ..... I am 69 years old already and have to walk 12 hours shift ...

I know you pap rich people always look down on the down and trodden lah .....

show some compassion .....

Shift? What shift? Shift auto gear is very simple, no need clutch. You suddenly sell pork, suddenly sell beef noodle, suddenly manage supermarket, suddenly become security guard, but one thing's for sure. KTV and Chivas Regal. :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shift? What shift? Shift auto gear is very simple, no need clutch. You suddenly sell pork, suddenly sell beef noodle, suddenly manage supermarket, suddenly become security guard, but one thing's for sure. KTV and Chivas Regal. :biggrin:

You ELITIST !!

What's wrong with me selling pork at the wet market and selling beef noodles and becoming a security guard? It is an honest way of making a living !!

As for rich people like you mocking us poor people .... it is not right .....

You can eat your birds'nest, sharkfins, drive expensive cars etc .....

why the fuck come here and mock us downtrodden .....

We already admit we are poor ..... you satisfied now ??

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when I look down on poor people? I support voting for their welfare and benefits. I don't eat much of birds nest and sharksfin. I usually prefer pork chops, chicken chops, lamb chops and beef steaks.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when I look down on poor people? I support voting for their welfare and benefits. I don't eat much of birds nest and sharksfin. I usually prefer pork chops, chicken chops, lamb chops and beef steaks.

yes .... you can mock us on and on with your fattening meat chops ....

To us down trodden, chee cheong funn and plain pancake is already a luxury .....

For God's sake show some compassion ..... you uncaring elite .....:oIo:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes .... you can mock us on and on with your fattening meat chops ....

To us down trodden, chee cheong funn and plain pancake is already a luxury .....

For God's sake show some compassion ..... you uncaring elite .....:oIo:

Downtrodden can go drink Heineken atau Chivas Regal and book KTV PRC girls?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Downtrodden can go drink Heineken atau Chivas Regal and book KTV PRC girls?

U can jolly well go and drink whatever you like .....

A cup of sprite is a blessing to we downtrodden already .....

If the mocking serve your personal satisfaction .... so be it ....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mock any one. I support helping the poor and downtrodden. You cheong KTV book PRC whores, that's not poor and downtrodden by any definition.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mock any one. I support helping the poor and downtrodden. You cheong KTV book PRC whores, that's not poor and downtrodden by any definition.

U can say what you like .....

You rich people can never fathom how we live .......

You may be rich but can you show some humility and humbleness ..... for Christ's sake .....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm struggling also. My wife and I shared one BMW, also sold a few years ago. Now we're taking public transport too.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm struggling also. My wife and I shared one BMW, also sold a few years ago. Now we're taking public transport too.

Can you babbling nonsense .....

At least you have driven a BMW ... and becos of greed you lost everything .... most probably, but i think u might also trying to mock us some more ...

we downtrodden have never even drive a car before ...... not even have the money to learn ....

Stop pretending ..... you elitist pap rich spoilt brat!!

Anyway, I have to go sleep now becos early 12 hr shift tomorrow morning ....

U happy now ..... RICH and ELITE person ??

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxi or Bus or MRT?

Anyway you don't need a car if you got a wife
Cars are for chasing skirts anyway (in SG)
Once you have a wife, no need for such equipment in SG

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter leh?
How come kukubird and drifter disappear at the same time and come back at the same time? :o

hahaha......Bro jw, you are also into into spy vs spy game....
i thought you are senior/long enough in the forum....
why is there a need for drifter to start a clone like kukubird?
really beats me.....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taxi or Bus or MRT?

Anyway you don't need a car if you got a wife
Cars are for chasing skirts anyway (in SG)
Once you have a wife, no need for such equipment in SG

Taxi of course. Who wants to cramp with those dirty stinky foreigners on MRT trains and buses. Averaged out, it's not that expensive. Less than $10 per per trip for two pax (me and my wife).

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha......Bro jw, you are also into into spy vs spy game....
i thought you are senior/long enough in the forum....
why is there a need for drifter to start a clone like kukubird?
really beats me.....

mini me ...why do you bother to explain so much to them ?