• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The legacy of the regime has turned us into .....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... nervous wrecks, whole day craving for money, looking over our shoulders which FT is going to take away our jobs, spaces of our transportation with foreigners' bad behaviours, scratching our heads (mine abit already) how to service our loans of our pigeon holes, educational places taken by FT children, ........

Seriously, this is becoming very incredulous to say the least ......:mad:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is ridiculous to say the least, we are psychologically and emotionally manipulated to feel this way .... thru years of conditioning ....!!!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the conditions of living for the middle and lower class citizens are unbearable to say the least .....

of course it does not apply to myopic 359 who is so rich .......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why dirty old man Equalisation always says the least? :confused:

You rich people always think highly .....

as for poor peasant like me ..... least is a more common term lah .....

Don't everytime mock us poor people lah ..... We know you can afford birdnest and sharksfin ....

We only survive on plain bread .....

After what I said ...... you feel happy now ??