• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this what they are really getting?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by a friend that MM, SM and PM getting 3mill+ is just that basic salary. What they are getting is nearly double. He told me to add in their pension since they have served more than 2 terms in the goverment which is around 1.5 to 2 mill then add their bonus which last year is around 8 months which is around 2mill. After adding up I ended with a sum of 7mill for SM, MM and PM each and Prata man gets 9mill. He then add on to say what about other ministers that gets paid 1.5mill basic and then after 2 terms retires at the age of 50 and jor bo lan they still can draw $ from the nation as pension unlike us lesser mortals if no work no pay:mad: Wah this sum not small la!:eek: Die lah! If those retired ministers don't die fast we may have to pay lots of these jiat liao bees. Already my pay have not increased for the last 5years how to pay so many jiat liao bees

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 3 got very good genes u know.
It is indeed very sad for singapore to have them on this island.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by a friend that MM, SM and PM getting 3mill+ is just that basic salary. What they are getting is nearly double. He told me to add in their pension since they have served more than 2 terms in the goverment which is around 1.5 to 2 mill then add their bonus which last year is around 8 months which is around 2mill. After adding up I ended with a sum of 7mill for SM, MM and PM each and Prata man gets 9mill. He then add on to say what about other ministers that gets paid 1.5mill basic and then after 2 terms retires at the age of 50 and jor bo lan they still can draw $ from the nation as pension unlike us lesser mortals if no work no pay:mad: Wah this sum not small la!:eek: Die lah! If those retired ministers don't die fast we may have to pay lots of these jiat liao bees. Already my pay have not increased for the last 5years how to pay so many jiat liao bees

So??? It time to showed them your vote and cast them out...Please Vote for all Opposition parties that is contesting!!!