• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Courts MEGATEX Expo 2011 - just a ripoff, don't waste your time there lah!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courts-Megatex-Expo-2011-Ad.jpg

dis afternoon boh tai chi chor so went to megatex fair at expo to kaypoh around.. funny leh..actually it is organize by Courts, but why they neber name it as Court's megatex? trying to conned pple that it is not courts issit? :rolleyes::oIo:

anyway there are lots of ppl there but not as much buyers as Sitex or Comex...i dunno abt other stuff but went and check out the laptop prices there...KNN all the notebook dat i am familiar with are selling $100 - $200 more than in SLS..wat a ripoff!:mad: KNN, i even spot two of SLS newstead cheebyekia ahbeng promoters...:rolleyes:...anyway just kaypoh check out the computer that my cousin bought in SLS for $799, with 6 gb ram and 2yrs warranty.... at expo they are selling at $899 with 4 gb ram and 1 yr warranty, so i pretend ask the promoter can give better offer if i pay cash, but dis ahbeng cheebyekia try to bluff and say dat this megatex deal is the currnetly the best in S'pore and so cannot lower price or increase ram and warranty... LANJIAO :oIo: !!!!:biggrin: KNN who is he trying to bluff!! :biggrin::biggrin: Best got one stupid uncle at the acer knn tok chai tao by the acer promoter into buying a fuckup acer laptop for $999 when i saw the same laptop selling at SLS for $799...pay $200 more.....and that stupid uncle with his equally stupid son so happy when the promoter say he will give them a free acer laptop case..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...then then i go another stand selling HP, got dis lady asking promoter wat is the differrence between AMD and intel since AMD hp is selling so much cheaper, and the cheebyekia promoter can reply her that AMD and Intel no different, just the brand,...and the lady say okay she will take the AMD HP computer...:eek: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA..how can believe all these cheebyekia ahbeng promoters at this kind of fair? WAT A RIPPOFF! :rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited: