• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even the traffic and other authorities are the same...

Tunmasek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traffic cops and parking attendants are all hard at work today( Easter Friday ), when its supposed to be a public holiday. I'm sure everyone notices that when we go out on public holidays, park illegally and say "its ok because its a public holiday", chances of getting a fine is much higher than on any ordinary working day!:mad:

Just like PAPies, they are all ingrained with the same character. All of them enjoy nothing else but watch people suffer and they stand behind you sniggering away. All these heartless beasts and PAPies have absolutely no compassion!:oIo:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, near election time, parking aunties have unwritten rule to close one eye - unless you blatantly illegal park. Be reasonable lah!

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, near election time, parking aunties have unwritten rule to close one eye - unless you blatantly illegal park. Be reasonable lah!

You are quite Correct!!!!! The last election, I blatantly parked illegally, driving my car halfway up a sidewalk, in an area with zig-zag "No Parking" line all over the road, in CBD, during Peak Hours. My "Punishment?" A Love Letter from SPF!!!!! It read something like: "Dear Sir/Madam: we respectfully request that you do not park illegally on the pedestrian walkway in this busy Area. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact SPF at the telephone number given as follows."

I just laughed very loudly, got into my car, and drove away. When election over: I dare not even drive to that area anymore, because I see all the drivers kena "tekan" with parking summons!!!!! I become a bus rider!!!!! :biggrin:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only on the day of voting, then suddenly they have stone eyes, cannot see. The job is subcontracted out anyway. Seems like OB marked group gets the job. Can even hold 2 jobs, catch mosquito breeding in the morning, catch litterbugs in the afternoon.